Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Hotel Paradox, Autograph Collection - Santa Cruz, California [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hotel Paradox, Autograph Collection - Santa Cruz, California [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2020, 2:58 pm

Programs: Wyndham Diamond
Looking to stay here in July. Anyone know the difference between a Guest Room and a Cozy Guest Room?
Old Jun 7, 2020, 4:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by happychic
Looking to stay here in July. Anyone know the difference between a Guest Room and a Cozy Guest Room?
Small and smaller?

David
happychic likes this.
Old May 17, 2022, 7:57 pm

Any recent reviews?
Old Aug 4, 2022, 4:32 pm

Think of this place as an upscale motel and you won't be disappointed, once you get past the funky lobby artifacts. Rooms are pretty small but functional. The vinyl flooring's nice, preferred over carpeting. Our king room had a small side table, but the connecting 2 queen room didn't. At least it's centrally located to many restaurants and Trader Joe's to stock your mini-fridge.
Old Feb 6, 2024, 9:51 pm

Just another data point from a Platinum member:

Upon check in, the front desk offered me vouchers for the “continental” breakfast. To my surprise, I was able to redeem anything on the breakfast menu along with a beverage.

The rooms are relatively small but the location is fairly central. The hotel staff have been friendly but the service at the restaurant could definitely be improved.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.