Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Four Points Milan Center, Italy [Master Thread]

Four Points Milan Center, Italy [Master Thread]

Old Aug 9, 06, 9:04 am

Four Points Milan

For those that want to stay at the Four Points Milan I have a warning.

I stayed there recently with my family and four prostitutes were working the perimeter of the property. The front desk claimed that they could nothing about it.

I guess they never thought of calling the police or adding bright lights etc.
Old Aug 9, 06, 9:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Sorry about Milan in this respect. I don't think the police can really do anything. I doubt lights would make a difference either.
Old Aug 9, 06, 9:59 am

Programs: StarwoodPlatinum, HyattPlatinum, MarcoPoloDiamond, AsiaMiles, FlyingBluePlatnum, AeroplanSuperElite
This hotel has had this problem for years. Never stayed but droped of collegues and it was quite a show, they are mostely transvestite prostitues.
Old Aug 9, 06, 10:30 am

Programs: AA EXP, Starwood Plat
Yeah, about 4 transvestite prostitutes work around the corner from the hotel. A couple of them are like 6'2" with heels. More "sightseeing" than I expected in downtown Milan that evening...

It's not a full red light district, just about 4 of them, and it's not an unsafe area - but I agree, not family-friendly and an appropriate warning. If you turn left when leaving the lobby instead of right, you can avoid the show.
Old Aug 10, 06, 12:33 am

I stayed at the Merdian hotel, same deal....I think it just goes with the city...or any major city in Europe for that matter....try budapest and prague!

I enjoyed the hotel in Milan, you just have to tuck you kids into bed when the sun goes down...
Old Aug 10, 06, 11:04 am

Programs: StarwoodPlatinum, HyattPlatinum, MarcoPoloDiamond, AsiaMiles, FlyingBluePlatnum, AeroplanSuperElite
It does not go with the city! The Gallia (Meriden) is around the corner from the Four Points. That side of the train station is a little sketchy but is not representative of the city at all...the area is really on the fringe of the city center.
Old Dec 7, 08, 3:00 pm

Programs: Starwood Platinum Premier & Lifetime Platinum, United Gold, Delta Silver
Any recent reports on the Four Points Milan?
Old Feb 11, 09, 5:05 am

Programs: EX˛-*wood platinum, EX-hyatt diamond, sixt platinum, hilton silver, leaders club, esselunga verde...
Found right now:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/11239033-post92.html

May it helps...
Old Feb 11, 09, 5:11 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Originally Posted by CMH-traveler View Post
four prostitutes were working the perimeter of the property.
I just made a reservation.
Old Feb 11, 09, 5:13 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Originally Posted by CMH-traveler View Post
about 4 transvestite prostitutes
I just cancelled the reservation.
Old Feb 11, 09, 6:55 am

Programs: Starwood Platinum, Delta Platinum, AAdvantage Platinum, ANA Loser Status
Originally Posted by Dovster View Post
I just cancelled the reservation.
Trust me -- you made the right choice. That place should lose it's franchise.
Old Mar 31, 09, 4:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Mandarin Oriental Contributor BadgeFour Seasons Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
I'm surprised to see the negative reviews. I think this hotel is perfectly fine for the price, and the location is walking distance to the Central station. That will be even more important when the new high speed train to MXP starts service from this station.

Of course it's not as nice as the Westin. It's not supposed to be. But I have had great Plat upgrades at this hotel and great service. Certainly better than most Four Points in the US.

As for prostitutes outside the hotel, I guess you don't know Europe well. Even the nicest hotels in city centers have prostitutes both inside in the bar and outside. Or do you require nicely dressed prostitutes over the garish ones that are sometimes outside this hotel?
Old Mar 31, 09, 12:59 pm

Programs: EX˛-*wood platinum, EX-hyatt diamond, sixt platinum, hilton silver, leaders club, esselunga verde...
Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
As for prostitutes outside the hotel, I guess you don't know Europe well. Even the nicest hotels in city centers have prostitutes both inside in the bar and outside. Or do you require nicely dressed prostitutes over the garish ones that are sometimes outside this hotel?
And I guess I know europe very well and I don't thing that I have seen transgender / crossdressing male prostitutes in a hotel or a hotelbar, but there are some in front of this "nice" 4Pt. Not even nicely dressed...

May be, I prefer another kind of hotels.
Old Mar 31, 09, 1:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Mandarin Oriental Contributor BadgeFour Seasons Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
OK, to be clear, your main objection to the FP Milano is that unlike other hotels, their prostitutes are not straight? Do I have it right?
Old Mar 31, 09, 2:01 pm

I prefer hotels without any kind of prostitutes in front of it.

Search this Thread