Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass, Phoenix [Master Thread]

Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass, Phoenix [Master Thread]

Old Aug 13, 16, 3:09 pm

Programs: USAir Chairmans Preferred, SPG Platinum, Delta Silver
Hi Any recent platinum experiences with suite upgrades?
Old Aug 14, 16, 12:24 pm

Programs: SPG LTP
Originally Posted by dcdelta View Post
Was there in April and upgraded to a large 1 br suite for a weekend stay. A tad dated and a long walk from the elevators, but otherwise nice. Really liked this property. Would definitely recommend.
Old Aug 15, 16, 6:44 am

Programs: Bonvoy Amb LTT, HHonors Diamond, AA ExPlat, United Silver
Frequent guest

Originally Posted by dcdelta View Post
Stay here frequently. Suite upgrades are infrequent, about 1 out of 4 stays. Rooms are large and very nice without having a suite
Old Sep 6, 16, 7:57 am

Programs: AC-SE100K, AC-2MM, Marriott- LT Titanium, SPG RIP
Can anyone let me know how the Platinum breakfast amenity is handled here?

Looking for a weekend booking in an SPG in the Phoenix area, but want to ensure some kind of decent breakfast is included.

Also, not sure what I would be getting at a Plat for the $25 per day resort fee as I already get internet access and have yet to be charged a fee for entry into any fitness facility in hundreds of stays. I know some resorts waive the fee for Platinum guests. Any info on this?

Thanks
Old Sep 6, 16, 9:07 am
formerly fdemoulin

Programs: SPG Lifetime Platinum, BA Silver, Virgin Flying Club Red
Unhappy

Originally Posted by Plumber View Post

Looking for a weekend booking in an SPG in the Phoenix area, but want to ensure some kind of decent breakfast is included.

Also, not sure what I would be getting at a Plat for the $25 per day resort fee as I already get internet access and have yet to be charged a fee for entry into any fitness facility in hundreds of stays. I know some resorts waive the fee for Platinum guests. Any info on this?

Thanks
Hi we are planning on staying here next Feb so emailed the hotel about plat benefits etc and the got back to me promptly

Resort fee waived for plats
Upgrade when available
Breakfast in lieu of 500 points (not specific though)
Old Sep 6, 16, 1:01 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Amb LTT, HHonors Diamond, AA ExPlat, United Silver
Originally Posted by Plumber View Post

Thanks
Wild Horse Pass takes care of Plats very nicely. Resort fee waived. Plat breakfast is in Kosin Restaurant. Definitely worth it in lieu of points.
Old Sep 8, 16, 7:30 pm

Programs: AC-SE100K, AC-2MM, Marriott- LT Titanium, SPG RIP
Originally Posted by marlee1421 View Post
Wild Horse Pass takes care of Plats very nicely. Resort fee waived. Plat breakfast is in Kosin Restaurant. Definitely worth it in lieu of points.
Thanks Marlee and fdemoulin.
Old Jun 24, 19, 4:27 am

Programs: SPG LT Plat & Plat 100, SWA A+ & CP
Stayed here 4 nights in June 2019. I was very impressed. Great grounds, pool area, exercise rom, service, Titanium breakfast was well worth it, and got a nice upgrade.

I have been doing work in the area and also stayed at the Marriott Buttes and Id stay at Wild Horse Pass over the Buttes every day of the week. While the service was also very good at the Buttes, the grounds, rooms, and pools were significantly better at Wild Horse.

Search this Thread