FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-marriott-bonvoy-766/)
-   -   Four Points by Sheraton Kuta, Bali, Indonesia [Master Thread] (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-marriott-bonvoy/1694692-four-points-sheraton-kuta-bali-indonesia-master-thread.html)

lingua101 Jul 13, 2015 8:43 pm

Four Points by Sheraton Kuta, Bali, Indonesia [Master Thread]

This property suppose to open tomorrow (15-Jul-2015). Anyone plan to stay this.

I managed to take some pictures, mainly exterior when I was in Bali last May. You can look it at my blog.

Looking forward for some update on this property soon.

mahasamatman Jul 13, 2015 8:54 pm

I don't know, but they had a pre-opening offer here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starw...tentative.html

UASPG Jul 13, 2015 9:49 pm

If you have stayed at the Le Meridien Jimbaran (Bali), you might be familiar with the Hotel Manager of this Four Points Bali in Kuta. He was previously Front Office Manager, then later Rooms Division Manager at LM.
A very helpful gentleman that will certainly be an asset to this new property.

lcpteck Jul 13, 2015 10:25 pm

Originally Posted by UASPG (Post 25113247)
If you have stayed at the Le Meridien Jimbaran (Bali), you might be familiar with the Hotel Manager of this Four Points Bali in Kuta. He was previously Front Office Manager, then later Rooms Division Manager at LM.

Oh yeah, he's very helpful. Exchanged a few emails with him recently. Hope to have a stay in the near future.

lingua101 Jul 14, 2015 12:57 am

Originally Posted by mahasamatman (Post 25113050)
I don't know, but they had a pre-opening offer here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starw...tentative.html

The opening special is quite attractive. At USD 86++ definitely is a good deal.

travelswithmyself Jul 14, 2015 1:01 am

Originally Posted by UASPG (Post 25113247)

Originally Posted by lcpteck (Post 25113372)
Oh yeah, he's very helpful. Exchanged a few emails with him recently. Hope to have a stay in the near future.

Yep, F... who was the Welcome Manager at W Bali, then moved on to LeM and who is now at Four Points.

Great happy helpful guy...

SubzeroMSP Aug 3, 2015 5:25 pm

Any updates or stays here?

MSPeconomist Aug 3, 2015 8:16 pm

Did they really open on time?

darkaco Aug 3, 2015 8:44 pm

Yes they are open, i FB chat them last week. The suite room aren't ready yet though.

SubzeroMSP Aug 4, 2015 4:45 pm

Originally Posted by darkaco (Post 25217235)
Yes they are open, i FB chat them last week. The suite room aren't ready yet though.

Same, also exchanged FB message. Planning on booking part of my stay here, and the other part at the GHyatt.

Interesting that you heard the suite rooms aren't ready yet. On SPG website, they appear available to book. Will confirm with them..

lcpteck Aug 15, 2015 12:06 am

Wiki updated.

traveldog Aug 23, 2015 9:32 pm

Platinum Treatment

Anyone know what to expect at this property as a Platinum guest in terms of expected upgrades, Platinum recognition, etc.?

travelswithmyself Aug 23, 2015 11:09 pm

Info I received from the hotel (I haven't stayed yet):

1. Welcome gift = Plat Breakfast or 250 points or local gift

2. Upgrade up to and including Family Suite (at the moment, the highest category of suite that is shown on the website - awfully small though, at 55sqm - might not have a living room?)

3. VIP room amenities (guessing chocs and fruits)

4. 15% Discount on food

5. Free internet

SubzeroMSP Sep 1, 2015 9:18 am

Originally Posted by travelswithmyself (Post 25317283)
Info I received from the hotel (I haven't stayed yet):

1. Welcome gift = Plat Breakfast or 250 points or local gift

2. Upgrade up to and including Family Suite (at the moment, the highest category of suite that is shown on the website - awfully small though, at 55sqm - might not have a living room?)

3. VIP room amenities (guessing chocs and fruits)

4. 15% Discount on food

5. Free internet

Did anyone specify if the SNA includes the Family Suite? I've got a stay coming up soon and applied SNAs. When I called the plat line, they told me only the Comfort Suites were available for SNA.

travelswithmyself Sep 1, 2015 9:34 am

Originally Posted by SubzeroMSP (Post 25361156)
Did anyone specify if the SNA includes the Family Suite? I've got a stay coming up soon and applied SNAs. When I called the plat line, they told me only the Comfort Suites were available for SNA.

Did you not see the choices available when you applied the SNA? Why would you need to ask the Plat line?

Info I received came directly from the hotel through email, if that helps.