Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Ritz Carlton Moscow - lounge worth it?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2015, 6:25 am
Original Poster

Cool Ritz Carlton Moscow - lounge worth it?

Planning a stay at the RC Moscow soon and can't decide whether to go for lounge access or not. The lounge does seem to get good reviews from people who have stayed there.

Does anyone know if they have a cocktail hour with complimentary booze? That might sway it for us!
Old Feb 19, 2015, 6:56 am

Programs: LTP, PP
Originally Posted by djb25
Planning a stay at the RC Moscow soon and can't decide whether to go for lounge access or not. The lounge does seem to get good reviews from people who have stayed there.

Does anyone know if they have a cocktail hour with complimentary booze? That might sway it for us!
I *think* booze is complimentary at all RC lounges from my readings here, all the time...
Old Feb 19, 2015, 8:59 am
Original Poster

Thanks joshua362. That's what I thought too, but the site states 'Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages'.

Given how cold it's going to be, I think we'd appreciate a warming drink or two
Old Feb 19, 2015, 10:27 am

Programs: LTP, PP
Indeed, you will deserve that. Hopefully someone with experience there will chime in. That upgrade charge can be pricey, definitely free alcohol can sway that. My only experience was at the RC in Dallas and it was included. Good luck!
Old Feb 19, 2015, 12:40 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by djb25
Thanks joshua362. That's what I thought too, but the site states 'Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages'.
I think that's just Marriott IT programming. I know it says that on Marriott property websites that I know offer free booze.

Cheers.
Old Feb 19, 2015, 6:53 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SPG, Marriott

Used the lounge last about a year ago. Plenty of booz. Breakfast is fabulous with caviar, blinis etc. They are very strict with who comes into the lounge (e.g. If you want to have a meeting there and you are in a single occupancy room they will sing you), and the are pretty punctual on taking down the food.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.