Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Kameha Grand Zurich, Autograph Collection (Switzerland) [Master Thread]

Kameha Grand Zurich, Autograph Collection (Switzerland) [Master Thread]

Old Aug 14, 2023, 4:23 am

Programs: FB plat MM sen
Lack of consistency

Originally Posted by jonisflying
Any recent stays here? I'm looking at early November, and Air Conditioning (or lack thereof) won't be something that should concern me at that time of year!

I didn't seem to see much above about upgrades. Thoughts? Also, the comment on the water pressure being low... is that others experience as well?
Ive been there few times this year and I have been lucky with upgrades to most of the various suites, temperature in the rooms is still valid no way to make it work in some rooms - the most bizarre experience is in Space suit with no windows 😂 nice design but so unpractical and hot like in space i think ?
jonisflying likes this.
Old Nov 2, 2023, 8:04 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K; Marriott Titanium / LT Plat
I'm here now and was upgraded to a suite (1 category up from reservation).

I arrived very early and they checked me into my originally booked room for a small fee and then came to deliver my suite room key around 1.

Overall I really like the hotel.
  • It was ~$4.00 USD for the tram from the airport to Glattpark (2 blocks from the hotel).
  • As others have noted, there are a few grocery stores very close by
  • The staff are really friendly
  • Seems to be quite a few restaurants within walking distance
  • Reasonable rates for Zurich and much cheaper than the Zurich Marriott
est-gratuite likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.