Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Ritz Carlton Nusa Dua, Bali [Master Thread]

Old Aug 23, 2014, 8:27 am
Original Poster

A new property in Bali, wonder how much points/night, the paid rate is expensive. Is it a brand-new property or is it re-branded from some other existing hotel?

http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Proper...li/Default.htm
Old Aug 23, 2014, 9:11 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
The pics look like architectural renderings, so maybe new?

Cheers.
Old Aug 23, 2014, 1:03 pm

Programs: Free Agent
Originally Posted by Dolphinyong
A new property in Bali, wonder how much points/night, the paid rate is expensive. Is it a brand-new property or is it re-branded from some other existing hotel?

http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Proper...li/Default.htm
Brand new property though sadly in the most souless palce on the island of Bali. It looks like a tier 4 so 60K a night. Ritz is also building a resort in Maldives that should come up soon. Maybe we will also get the JW there soon.
Old Aug 23, 2014, 2:23 pm
Original Poster

60K per night? zzz...

By the way, I look at the Ritz Carlton corporate website regarding upcoming properties, Maldives is not listed among one of them, it seems that there's still a long time to go...http://corporate.ritzcarlton.com/en/...ns/Default.htm

Originally Posted by EasyStreet
Brand new property though sadly in the most souless palce on the island of Bali. It looks like a tier 4 so 60K a night. Ritz is also building a resort in Maldives that should come up soon. Maybe we will also get the JW there soon.
Old Aug 24, 2014, 8:25 pm

Programs: Free Agent
Originally Posted by Dolphinyong
60K per night? zzz...

By the way, I look at the Ritz Carlton corporate website regarding upcoming properties, Maldives is not listed among one of them, it seems that there's still a long time to go...http://corporate.ritzcarlton.com/en/...ns/Default.htm
Here is the project page: http://www.watg.com/index.cfm/page/t...erve-maldives/

These are the same guys who also did bali, Bali did not get posted until a few months ago, I expect the same for Maldives when it gets closer to opening hopefully in 2k15.

Here is their bali page
http://www.watg.com/index.cfm/page/t...z-carlton-bali

They seem to be doing few Ritz properties in Asia. Hopefully Maldives does not become a reserve property. Bali was originally suppose to be a reserve property as well.
Old Sep 27, 2014, 4:55 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL DM, UA 1K, Marriott Plat
I've booked an anniversary stay at the Bali RC for February 2015 for 50,000MR/night, but as far as I can tell it hasn't opened yet. I'll be at the CY Bali Nusa Dua for Christmas so hope to get an update then, unless anyone posts an update sooner. And I have friends at the CY Seminyak this week, maybe they will have an update as well when they return.
Old Nov 18, 2014, 9:22 pm

Programs: UA 1.5MM 1K, AA EXP, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime
Originally Posted by cmcdanie
I've booked an anniversary stay at the Bali RC for February 2015 for 50,000MR/night, but as far as I can tell it hasn't opened yet. I'll be at the CY Bali Nusa Dua for Christmas so hope to get an update then, unless anyone posts an update sooner. And I have friends at the CY Seminyak this week, maybe they will have an update as well when they return.
Any news? RC Bali isn't taking any reservations before 1 February 15. What's the latest word on the likelihood they'll be complete by then? We're booked there for 5 nights in May. Just curious if I need to make Plan B reservations somewhere else?
Old Dec 10, 2014, 2:28 pm

Programs: None - previously UA
Originally Posted by daberlin
Any news? RC Bali isn't taking any reservations before 1 February 15. What's the latest word on the likelihood they'll be complete by then? We're booked there for 5 nights in May. Just curious if I need to make Plan B reservations somewhere else?
You should be fine, it seems to be opening on the 15th of Dec.
Old Jan 3, 2015, 11:04 pm

Anyone stayed yet? Is it open? Continuing to do google searches and not a single update in months.
Old Jan 4, 2015, 7:45 am

Originally Posted by daberlin
Anyone stayed yet? Is it open? Continuing to do google searches and not a single update in months.
It's open since you can book a room for right now on the Marriott website. 580 for tonight/tomorrow, then seems to drop to normal rate of 430 for most dates. No reports yet though.

Cheers.
Old Jan 9, 2015, 10:22 pm

Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
It's open since you can book a room for right now on the Marriott website. 580 for tonight/tomorrow, then seems to drop to normal rate of 430 for most dates. No reports yet though.

Cheers.
Thanks. At this rate i'll be the first reviewer when we're there in May!
Old Jan 14, 2015, 7:26 pm

First real photos

Found this update today.

http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/20...Bali,_Now_Open
Old Jan 15, 2015, 8:47 am

A FTer mentioned to me that "location of this new prop is on the east side of the peninsula so no sunset views". Presumably if one is awake early in the morning there might be some nice sunrise views?

Cheers.
Old Jan 15, 2015, 9:10 am

Programs: UA GS 1MM, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond
The first aerial picture make it look very busy and unfinished. Especially on the upper right corner, is that a building under construction or being destroyed. Doesn't feel very peaceful and resort-like yet.
Old Feb 1, 2015, 8:53 am

Programs: SK*G, PC Plat Amb, Hertz #1 Gold
I'm checking into the Ritz-Carlton Nusa Dua tomorrow.

Sawangan Junior Suite, 1 Bedroom Junior Suite, 1 King or 2 Queen, Resort view, Balcony.
3 nights at 350.00 USD.
1,270.50 USD (incl. est. taxes) total.

Rate includes airport transfers both ways and buffet breakfast. Will make decision on Club access onsite (+$70 per day).

Will post pics and my thoughts here.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.