Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Hotel am Steinplatz, Autograph Collection - Berlin, Germany [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hotel am Steinplatz, Autograph Collection - Berlin, Germany [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2022, 1:24 am

Programs: AC SE, *Gold, Bonvoy Titanium (Lifetime Platinum), National Emerald Club Executive
Just spent two nights here. I really liked this stylish boutique hotel. It’s much more intimate than the larger Marriott properties in Berlin. I used SNAs and was upgraded to a Junior Suite on the second floor, which also had a small balcony with two seats and a table. I found the room exceptionally quiet. I didn’t eat at the hotel restaurant but I did note it’s closed on Sundays other than breakfast service. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed the quieter tree lined side streets surrounding the property as well, but it was still an easy walk to the cafes and shops on the main strips. I’m already booked to stay here again in a few weeks.
dgreen12 likes this.
Old Oct 2, 2022, 2:04 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, Flying Blue Platinum For Life
Had a 2 night stay here recently. It’s a small boutique hotel. Burned my last 2 SNA and was upgraded to a Junior suite. Which was more like a larger bedroom, but still nice. Room was on the frontside and I did hear some noise from the street but not a lot. I liked the large bathroom. The bed was great.

The staff was very friendly. The gym on the 5th floor was small but ok. There was also a sauna, but no jacuzzi or steam-room.

The typical German breakfast assortment was great. All in all a great place to in case you need to be in this part of town. I booked 2 day before with the LTS rate and paid €231 a night. Happy to return in the future.

Junior suite

Junior suite

Junior suite bathroom

Junior suite bathroom
Old Oct 2, 2022, 4:36 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott Ti/LTP
I stayed a few weeks ago in a junior suite w/balcony and it was very similar, but slightly smaller. I kinda take issue with them calling it a junior suite when there isn’t even a couch in the room. It’s a small room and could easily be a standard room size at other hotels.

My shower wasn’t well maintained with a huge leak in the handheld hose and about a third of the outlets plugged in the rainfall shower head. Also noticed a bunch of dust in the overhead light fixture in the bathroom - happened to see it while changing. I did get a feedback form and left them that feedback, which they promised to address.
Old Oct 3, 2022, 8:21 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Yeah I'd feel kind of cheated burning an SNA for that room. Decor looks pretty art deco cool though.
Old Oct 5, 2022, 3:26 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, Flying Blue Platinum For Life
Originally Posted by GoSh4rks
I stayed a few weeks ago in a junior suite w/balcony and it was very similar, but slightly smaller. I kinda take issue with them calling it a junior suite when there isn’t even a couch in the room. It’s a small room and could easily be a standard room size at other hotels.

My shower wasn’t well maintained with a huge leak in the handheld hose and about a third of the outlets plugged in the rainfall shower head. Also noticed a bunch of dust in the overhead light fixture in the bathroom - happened to see it while changing. I did get a feedback form and left them that feedback, which they promised to address.
I was in 202, exact same issue with the shower handheld hose! At checkout they took a note of it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.