Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Business Credit Card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 30, 2016, 1:23 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: beltway
What are the current offers?
Is there a personal version of this card?
Can I apply for this card and earn the bonus after doing so previously?
Once I meet the card's initial spending requirement, how soon will I receive my signup bonus points?
If I cancel my card after the annual free-night cert has posted, will I lose the cert?

See discussion in the wiki at Marriott Credit Card Offers & Associated Benefits (2016)
Print Wikipost

Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Business Credit Card

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2018, 11:35 pm

I got my anniversary 25k free night certificate last month. Yesterday it was disappeared for no reason. I was like, oh I am so tired of spending another hour with Marriott on the phone again and I didn't really have time to call. Today, a 35k free night certificate showed up. I was shocked! I did not upgrade my business card to premier plus. Does anyone have the same experience???
LF72 likes this.
Old Oct 10, 2018, 11:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by jrey
I got my anniversary 25k free night certificate last month. Yesterday it was disappeared for no reason. I was like, oh I am so tired of spending another hour with Marriott on the phone again and I didn't really have time to call. Today, a 35k free night certificate showed up. I was shocked! I did not upgrade my business card to premier plus. Does anyone have the same experience???
Your card was automatically upgraded to the Plus card. Good to see that MR is starting to give us 35K FNC.
Old Oct 10, 2018, 11:49 pm

Originally Posted by philemer
Your card was automatically upgraded to the Plus card. Good to see that MR is starting to give us 35K FNC.
Is the upgrade automatic? I thought we have to agree since the annual fee is higher.
Old Oct 11, 2018, 5:58 am

Same.

I am still awaiting my 75 night 40K award to populate. It showed up immediately after I chose it and then went away. CSRs tell me it is being looked at higher levels.
Old Oct 11, 2018, 7:19 am

Programs: WN A-List, Marriott Tit
Thumbs up

Same here.
Old Oct 11, 2018, 8:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Is the upgrade automatic? I thought we have to agree since the annual fee is higher.
This was discussed earlier in this thread. See post 168. I sent a SM to the Chase crew and they verified that mine had been converted. Higher fee? The AF I paid in Feb. was $99 and the new card is $99.

Last edited by philemer; Oct 11, 2018 at 8:45 am Reason: correct info
Old Oct 11, 2018, 4:34 pm

Programs: DL PM 1.5 MM , Hilton Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Plat
The new business card fee is the same as the old which is why I was automatically upgraded (I got an email about it a few weeks back). The new personal card is more expensive so has not automatically been upgraded (and I won't upgrade because I'd lose the night credit for $3 spend that isn't available on the new product).
Old Oct 31, 2018, 5:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

DP

Got email today that wife's annual free night cert will indeed be any property through 35K pts. It should appear in "6 to 8 weeks".
Old Nov 12, 2018, 9:59 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Plat Pro, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic 3, Amtrak Select
Just hit my card anniversary and received the 35k night award + the 15 nights for 2018. Those 15 nights will get me to plat premier... thanks Chase!
LF72 likes this.
Old Jan 31, 2019, 9:23 am

Is this card subject to 5/24? I already have 6 Chase cards but haven't opened a Chase card since October 2017, any shut down risk here if I were to apply?
Old Jan 31, 2019, 11:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by dcht
Is this card subject to 5/24? I already have 6 Chase cards but haven't opened a Chase card since October 2017, any shut down risk here if I were to apply?
Yes. See wiki here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chas...ts-2016-a.html
Old Jan 31, 2019, 11:25 am

Originally Posted by dcht
Originally Posted by philemer
Also, note that this card goes away on Feb. 12.
Old Jan 31, 2019, 1:45 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Plat Pro, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic 3, Amtrak Select
DoC is reporting 5/24 doesn’t apply. I remember back in the day it didn’t and I applied and was approved despite being over 5/24

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/does-...looks-like-no/
Old Jan 31, 2019, 5:31 pm

When does Chase charge the annual fee for the first year? I'm 100% certain when I applied the terms said the annual fee was not waived the first year. I applied/got approved for the card in August 2018 and still haven't been charged the annual fee.
Old Jan 31, 2019, 8:03 pm
Suspended

Is the new business bonvoy fee increasing to $125?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.