Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Bali, Indonesia

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Bali, Indonesia

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2020, 9:45 am

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Originally Posted by qrctraveller
Further to the previous reviews regarding the Fairfield by Marriott Bali Kuta Sunset Road, where I stayed in Jan 2020, .
I believe this one is the newer Fairfield.

The other Fairfield (Fairfield Legian) is still newish and decent although they also have issue with mosquitos due to their proximity to a small creek across the street.
Old Jun 18, 2020, 12:53 am

Programs: Accor+ Platinum, SPG Plat, GFF Plat.
Originally Posted by exploreaswego
Nope, this promo is open to all bonvoy members, you should check again with the GM. Maybe you got false info..
We were fortunate to have emergency stay visa in Bali, and have already used the promo for a few of the properties here for our long stays.

All stays count for points, nights and current 2k per stay promotion.
omg, i missed best offer. sometimes for me, if there is no benefit of membership, i don't have any reason to stay in chain hotel. especially in indonesia that have many boutiqe hotel that sometimes more services and less price.

Originally Posted by hanto
Marriott Mayflower Jakarta is a serviced apartment, i think that is why this promotion not get any bonvoy benefit include night count. Because i asked Ritz Carlton Residence Pacific Place and they said the exact same thing.
i see. i should ask another property then. i think all property not honor member benefit if use this promo.

Originally Posted by reggiekush
I just got an email back from a few of the hotels in Bali running the BOG promo. They have said the booking period has been extended until July 19th, 2020 with the same rules in place for elite nights and honouring of status. This is good news considering the Bali area is now, unfortunately, seeing more cases of COVID.
really? let me double check and report in here after that.
Old Jun 18, 2020, 1:37 am

Programs: AC 35K, Marriott Titanium/LT Gold, GHA Titanium, HH Gold, Centara Platinum
Originally Posted by agham
omg, i missed best offer. sometimes for me, if there is no benefit of membership, i don't have any reason to stay in chain hotel. especially in indonesia that have many boutiqe hotel that sometimes more services and less price.

i see. i should ask another property then. i think all property not honor member benefit if use this promo.

really? let me double check and report in here after that.
"Warmest Greetings from Element by Westin Bali Ubud!

Thank you for your below email,

Kindly to inform that booking period of BOG promotion are extending until 19 July 2020, should you make the reservation under this promotion will eligible point and elite night will be count for the member."

That is from one of the emails so hopefully, it is all of the hotels and not just the few who I was looking into staying with.
Old Jun 18, 2020, 6:14 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond AMB
Just checked and the rates are indeed still live, despite the fact that for some hotels the rate description mentions the sale period ending on June 15.
Old Jun 18, 2020, 9:24 am

Programs: AC 35K, Marriott Titanium/LT Gold, GHA Titanium, HH Gold, Centara Platinum
BOG Extension

Originally Posted by Temedar
Just checked and the rates are indeed still live, despite the fact that for some hotels the rate description mentions the sale period ending on June 15.
Good to know, I didnt think multiple hotels would turn down my money and lie to me about the extension of BOG promo.
Old Jul 7, 2020, 1:32 am

The new promo code "SPU" for Bali is starting to take effect. Seems to be a better deal although the staying period seems to cut off around mid-September 2020. https://pinterpoin.com/marriott-guna...waran-spesial/
Old Jul 7, 2020, 6:09 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

The new promo code "SPU" for Bali is starting to take effect. Seems to be a better deal although the staying period seems to cut off around mid-September 2020. https://pinterpoin.com/marriott-guna...waran-spesial/
Great deal! Seems to only be involving 2 hotels in Bali.. the Renaissance Uluwatu and Courtyard in Seminyak.
Old Jul 7, 2020, 11:13 am

Originally Posted by exploreaswego
Great deal! Seems to only be involving 2 hotels in Bali.. the Renaissance Uluwatu and Courtyard in Seminyak.
Yes, the increased flexibility for cancellation on this one is nice! Hopefully, as per the article, Marriot will add more hotels as they may just be adding the code to their system?
Old Jul 8, 2020, 4:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Is that a local deal requiring Indonesian residence?
Old Jul 8, 2020, 8:03 am

Originally Posted by skywalkerLAX
Is that a local deal requiring Indonesian residence?
Nothing I can see when pulling up the booking conditions when booking through Marriot.com.
Old Jul 15, 2020, 11:49 pm

New "ADP" promo to replace the soon ending "BOG" promo on July 19th though this code can already be used online or for vouchers.

As per the blog: https://pinterpoin.com/baru-promo-ma...indonesia-aja/. --> "This promotion lasts from 9 July to 9 August 2020 for the stay period from 9 July 2020 to 8 July 2021. This promo is actually not much different from the BOG promo only there is no minimum stay (BOG requires a minimum of 2 nights) and the rate offered is the rate of BOG + 21%."
Temedar likes this.
Old Jul 18, 2020, 11:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
The St Regis Bali is living in a fantasy world, pushing $400 rates as "special offer" because it includes $80 worth of F&B credit. Good luck!
Old Aug 3, 2020, 11:11 am

Garuda Promotion (code:9MQ)

Yet another promotion for Bali this time with partner Garuda Airlines (code:9MQ). The rates are identical to the pre-paid rates (if not a few bucks cheaper) but the cancellation policy seems to differ for almost every single property. I have seen some with a 24-hour policy, some with a 3 day and some with a nonrefundable 1 day after booking policy. I am also unsure if vouchers are permitted to be sold under this promotion. There are no black-out dates in regards to the flights that I have been told, just to email them the ticket after I make the booking (I assume they will just ask at check-in for most. I have a round trip CGK-DPS in November-Dec and she said I could book for any time during that period.

The higher-end brands (Ritz & W and a few others) seems are not participating. If someone has more info that would be great as I just happened to stumble upon this promotion on my own and not a blog. See below for the translated promotion offer found on Sthala Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/sthalaubudbali/)

Booking Period: August 1st 2020 - Sept 15, 2020
Stay Period: August 1st 2020- June 30th 2021

"Fly to Bali with Garuda Indonesia @ garuda.indonesia and enjoy exclusive offers for #DiIndonesiaAja stays from Marriott Bonvoy Hotels & Resorts Indonesia including @sthalaubudbali
Hotel room reservation period: August 01 to September 15, 2020
Period of stay: August 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021
Free upgrades to Deluxe River View Room when staying in August 2020.
For reservations please go to the website: www.marriott.com/DPSTP with Promotion code: 9MQ
Or contact our Reservation team on telephone 62 361 3018700 or email to: [email protected]"

Last edited by reggiekush; Aug 4, 2020 at 11:06 am Reason: Add detail
Old Mar 8, 2022, 9:41 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Fairfield Kuta Sunset Road: how's the area around this place? Any good food within walking distance? I have avoided Kuta and Seminyak thus far (overrun by white ppl), but with prices so low, I feel obligated to ask again.
Alawyer likes this.
Old Mar 9, 2022, 11:24 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Accor Diamond, BA Gold, QR Plat
Is the Westin still the best Marriott property in Bali in the mid-range category?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.