Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Residence Inn PDX, Portland, OR [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott Residence Inn PDX, Portland, OR [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2019, 11:44 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum & 2MM, Marriott Lifetime TIT, Hertz Pres Club, IHG Gold, *A Gold
Originally Posted by HIFlya
I saw that Aloft was in the same lot as the RI right? I think I saw them while taking the MAX from the airport to downtown and back.
Aloft an RI aren’t in the same lot, but you probably did see both on the Max. Cascade station is in the parking lot of RI. It’s a good 1/4 mile down the road to Aloft. Buffalo Wild Wings and IHOP are sandwiched between Hyatt Place & Aloft.

RI has Subway Sandwich & Target next to it.

Last edited by CO-PLAT; Mar 14, 2019 at 10:43 am
Old Mar 14, 2019, 6:02 am

Location: Vancouver (Not BC), WA (Not DC)...I'm in a PDX flight path.
Programs: Elite peon; MR Gold; HH Silver; BW Diamond (status match)
Originally Posted by CO-PLAT

Aloft an RI aren’t in the same lot, but you probably did see both on the Max. Cascade station is in the parking lot of RI. It’s a good 1/4 mike down the road to Aloft. Buffalo Wild Wings and IHOP are sandwiched between Hyatt Place & Aloft.

RI has Subway Sandwich & Target next to it.
Correction: The MAX station in our (the Residence Inn) parking lot is the Mt. Hood stop, not Cascade Station. The Cascade Station stop is between Aloft and IKEA.
CO-PLAT likes this.
Old Mar 22, 2019, 12:38 am

Just had a great stay here with the family and we have definitely found our first choice property when staying in PDX! Kids were so sad to leave. Also it is making me rethink giving up my Bonvoy card...just because the free night can be used here and I might have interest in still earning points to get enough for another night.
wsucougarchick05 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.