Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Courtyard Paris Porte de Versailles - Issy-les-Moulineaux, France [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Courtyard Paris Porte de Versailles - Issy-les-Moulineaux, France [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2019, 11:28 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium

Cat 4. Opening Jan '20. Hotel website:

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/trav...de-versailles/

"Discover the new Courtyard Paris Porte de Versailles, where great things can happen! Located a few steps away from the “Parc des exposition” in Paris, it provides the best hotel experience so you can pursue your personal and professional passions. The 350 bedrooms and suites showcase a tastefully design that is energizing and urban, combining comfort and functionality. Plus, our well-equipped fitness center, open 24/7 fuels your energy and helps you feel rejuvenated at any time that best fits your schedule."
Old Oct 24, 2019, 12:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
I am now VERY much looking forward to my stay in March!!!! Got the following Email today, first time ever for me. Anyone else seen anything like this before?

Dear cfischer,

Warm greetings from Paris!

We are very pleased to inform you that you are the first Marriott Bonvoy guest who booked our brand-new Courtyard Paris Porte de Versailles!

You have given us your trust, we are pleased to give it back to you now!

We are glad to offer you a complimentary room upgrade to one of our beautiful Junior Suite Eiffel Tower View for the whole length of your stay.

As we eagerly look forward to welcome you at our property, we would like to prepare your arrival in the best possible way. Would you please be so kind and confirm that you booked for single room with a king size? Is there a special occasion for your stay so we can make it even more extraordinary?

Please let us know of your arrival time, so that our team can be on its best when welcoming you to Paris. Would you maybe need us to organize you a transfer from the airport or the train station?

Please do not hesitate to contact me back directly via my details hereunder.

In closing, we would like to thank you for being a loyal Titanium member of Marriot Bonvoy program! Our Team is looking forward to make your Bonvoy experience unforgettable!

Best regards,

XXX XXXXXXX

Front Office Manager
qlaval and EqualOpp like this.
Old Jun 27, 2021, 4:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Has anyone stayed at this Courtyard that opened in 2019?
Old Apr 24, 2022, 7:57 pm

Any updates on this one? Thanks
Old Apr 25, 2022, 10:35 pm

Programs: Platinum Medallion Delta SkyMiles, National Executive Elite, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by Orange County Commuter
Any updates on this one? Thanks
What would you like to know?

I stayed there in March 2022. Let me know and I'll answer what I can. The hotel itself is pretty nice, fairly new and maintained. The staff was very helpful. Rooms were comfortable and serviced daily.

Do you have a reason for being over there? PSG football match? Expo business? If not, it's not very close to much more. The immediate neighborhood has several food options of different variety. The walk from the tram/train stations are approx. 5-7 mins on flat ground, maybe 3-4 blocks. Not close to any of the tourist areas. Lots of Uber rides.
Old May 25, 2022, 7:56 am

I'll be over there with the family at the end of June. Renting two rooms since they don't have any rooms currently available to rent for a family of four. Does this place have an executive lounge? I'm platinum and was curious if there would be any perks like free breakfast or is it just F&B $. Appreciate any info you have.
Old Jun 6, 2022, 3:05 am

Programs: Aeroplan 35K
Originally Posted by osburnp1
I'll be over there with the family at the end of June. Renting two rooms since they don't have any rooms currently available to rent for a family of four. Does this place have an executive lounge? I'm platinum and was curious if there would be any perks like free breakfast or is it just F&B $. Appreciate any info you have.
Would like to know this as well
Old Jun 6, 2022, 4:08 pm

Programs: Platinum Medallion Delta SkyMiles, National Executive Elite, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite
Sorry guys, Just seeing your inquiries. I posted a couple things about my stay at this hotel in March 2022.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/34196703-post21.html
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/34222005-post26.html

1. Property: Courtyard Paris Ponte de Versailles
2. Date(s)/night(s) of the week: Fri. 3/11 to Mon. 3/14
3. Original room booking & rate: Deluxe King Room (152 EUR/night - AAA CAA rate)
4. Suite upgrade received: Junior Suite Eiffel Tower ("Eiffel Tower View"). FYI, you can only see maybe a 1/3 of the Eiffel Tower from the private roof patio area, which the room opens up to
5. Days prior to arrival the reservation was made: Approx. 60 days
6. Comments about SNA application: Requested 45 days out; cleared 3-5 days prior to arrival

In a nutshell, no. Nothing really special about it. The view of the Eiffel Tower is not great by any stretch. You basically see the top third of the tower from a distance.

The room itself is spacious for a couple of people, not well-designed. There is a door that opens up to a private gravel "rooftop" patio, but you're also at the mercy of the external exhaust fans out there, and the highway that passes by the hotel. So, outside can be noisy. Not very noticeable in the room though.

The property itself is fairly new and well-maintained. Everything is pretty modern. The room was American-standard sized, and bathroom as well with ample shower space and hot water flow. The staff was very helpful and spoke various languages. Breakfast was not included, nor an option as a Titanium Elite benefit/welcome gift. No executive lounge on site.

The property is perfectly fine, but I wouldn't waste a SNA on this property.
cfischer and EqualOpp like this.

Last edited by Hoof Hunter; Jun 6, 2022 at 4:10 pm Reason: Lounge info
Old Jun 7, 2022, 11:48 am

Programs: Aeroplan 35K
Originally Posted by Hoof Hunter
Sorry guys, Just seeing your inquiries. I posted a couple things about my stay at this hotel in March 2022.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/34196703-post21.html
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/34222005-post26.html

1. Property: Courtyard Paris Ponte de Versailles
2. Date(s)/night(s) of the week: Fri. 3/11 to Mon. 3/14
3. Original room booking & rate: Deluxe King Room (152 EUR/night - AAA CAA rate)
4. Suite upgrade received: Junior Suite Eiffel Tower ("Eiffel Tower View"). FYI, you can only see maybe a 1/3 of the Eiffel Tower from the private roof patio area, which the room opens up to
5. Days prior to arrival the reservation was made: Approx. 60 days
6. Comments about SNA application: Requested 45 days out; cleared 3-5 days prior to arrival

In a nutshell, no. Nothing really special about it. The view of the Eiffel Tower is not great by any stretch. You basically see the top third of the tower from a distance.

The room itself is spacious for a couple of people, not well-designed. There is a door that opens up to a private gravel "rooftop" patio, but you're also at the mercy of the external exhaust fans out there, and the highway that passes by the hotel. So, outside can be noisy. Not very noticeable in the room though.

The property itself is fairly new and well-maintained. Everything is pretty modern. The room was American-standard sized, and bathroom as well with ample shower space and hot water flow. The staff was very helpful and spoke various languages. Breakfast was not included, nor an option as a Titanium Elite benefit/welcome gift. No executive lounge on site.

The property is perfectly fine, but I wouldn't waste a SNA on this property.
Thanks for the review. That's dissapointing about the lack of breakfast
Old Jun 7, 2022, 3:40 pm

Programs: FB LTPE, BAEC GGL, EK Blue, SK Gold, Marriott Amb+LTT, IHG Diamond Amb, Accorhotels Silver
Originally Posted by ronjames
I almost never receive free breakfast in Courtyards, they are excluded from this Platinum benefit choice.
Old Feb 22, 2024, 5:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by Hoof Hunter
What would you like to know?

I stayed there in March 2022. Let me know and I'll answer what I can. The hotel itself is pretty nice, fairly new and maintained. The staff was very helpful. Rooms were comfortable and serviced daily.

Do you have a reason for being over there? PSG football match? Expo business? If not, it's not very close to much more. The immediate neighborhood has several food options of different variety. The walk from the tram/train stations are approx. 5-7 mins on flat ground, maybe 3-4 blocks. Not close to any of the tourist areas. Lots of Uber rides.
What is the breakfast like?

5-7 minutes to the closest subway station? Which one?

Any grocery stores like a Carrefour nearby? Any convenience stores?

Originally Posted by ronjames
Originally Posted by olivedel
I almost never receive free breakfast in Courtyards, they are excluded from this Platinum benefit choice.
Huh? No free breakfast for Platinum and Titanium Elites? I've never heard of this before. Every CY that I've been to, mostly in Asia, gave me free breakfast.
Old Feb 23, 2024, 6:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Gold (1MM), Marriott LTT
Originally Posted by lsquare
What is the breakfast like?

5-7 minutes to the closest subway station? Which one?

Any grocery stores like a Carrefour nearby? Any convenience stores?

Huh? No free breakfast for Platinum and Titanium Elites? I've never heard of this before. Every CY that I've been to, mostly in Asia, gave me free breakfast.
It seems there are two Courtyard Porte de Versailles threads. The main one I use is here: Courtyard Paris Porte de Versailles [Master Thread]

It answers most of your questions already. But in case...

1. Breakfast is a buffet with eggs, bacon, sausage, beans, mushrooms, crepes, American pancakes, salad making options, meat & cheeses, breads.
2. The nearest mass transit is a 5-7 minute to Porte de Versailles. Metro line 12 as well as T2 and T3a run there.
3. Carrefour City (express) is located one block away. Come out of the hotel and turn left and it's a few meters down the road on the same side.
4. CY do not give free breakfast. It's not required per Marriott. This hotel has always given it to me as my elite welcome benefit. I've stayed at 5 other CYs throughout this year already and only 1 of them offered breakfast for me. The rest charged and/or made it a discount via the F&B credit.

-RM
lsquare likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.