Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Gaylord Opryland Hotel, Nashville, TN [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 2, 2018, 8:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SkiAdcock
Hotel website: Gaylord Opryland Resort

The biggest perk may be the elite check-in, as the standard check-in line can be ridiculous (like winding lines along velvet ropes). Look for the desks on the opposite side of the lobby from general check-in.

Hat tip to OU812 for the following info:

Plats get 20% off spa services.

Resort fee $18 per day which includes basic internet, 2 bottles of water, and towels at the pool.

Self parking $23 per night + tax, valet $30 + tax.

Hotel isn't very good about upgrading elites, so don't expect much.
Print Wikipost

Gaylord Opryland Hotel, Nashville, TN [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2022, 10:15 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Lifetime SkyClub, AS MVP
Originally Posted by ftbargain
The Redemption does not say either waterpark is included or excluded.
The general rule is that a points redemption gets just an entry level room without any add-ons or upgrades unless they are specifically noted in the description.
Old Apr 11, 2024, 10:56 am

Programs: AA ExPlat, Marriott Titanium, HH Diamond
Booked to stay here three nights and was curious if there's a specific atrium wing I should ask to stay in.

We'll be traveling as a couple and prefer a more quiet area of the property as I'm a very light sleeper.

Also, I read the self parking is quite a walk to the hotel. How far is it exactly? We'll have a rental car and I'm curious if it's better to just pay extra for valet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.