Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Sheraton Manila Hotel [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2012, 5:53 pm
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ *G, BA Gold, Bonvoy Ambassador Elite LFT Titanium , Hyatt Discoverist, ALL Diamond

Sheraton Manila Hotel on Starwood Hotel Site

Starwood Hotel website released a PR this morning announcing the launch of the Sheraton Manila.

Press Release
Old Dec 13, 2012, 5:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

4+ years away! With usual opening delays, it may become 5+ years.
Old Jan 2, 2016, 5:33 pm

Property has been set back to March 15, 2018.
Old Jan 3, 2016, 6:27 am

Programs: UA-1k, 1mm, Marriott-LT Platinum, Hertz-Presidents Circle
I'm not surprised at all to the delays......this is like the Oman property saga....dont count on it basically.
Old Jun 8, 2018, 8:18 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist | Marriott Titanium | Hilton Diamond
Opening date slipped all the way to February 2019, but has now been moved forward a bit to November 5, 2018
Old Nov 4, 2018, 2:02 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Hotel website. Now opening Dec '18. Cat 5. No info on website at this time re: rooms & club lounge, but saw this on hotel details.
11 floors, 357 Rooms, 36 suites

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/trav...-manila-hotel/

"A brimming landmark right across the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3, Sheraton Manila Hotel is your gateway to experience authentic Filipino hospitality. Located at the forefront of the first integrated entertainment complex, Resorts World Manila, roadways leading to Manila’s business and cultural districts are few steps away. Find the perfect space to relax in our stylish, flexible 393 guest rooms that includes suites, lofts and deluxe with private gardens. Indulge in both global and local flavors in our S Kitchen or opt for a fancy Korean barbecue dining in Oori. For the quick transit, enjoy multitude of spa treatments or stay fit while having a view of the huge resort-style outdoor pool. While you do business, kids can play and learn in the Kid’s Club. Set up your business hub in our ColLab co-working space and stage your events in our modern meeting rooms or elegant ballroom."
Old Nov 4, 2018, 11:34 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, oneworld Emerald
Same ridiculously high category as Marriott, same inconvenient location together with a bunch of other hotels. Wonder what's the point opening yet another hotel there. Would have been much better to see a one in BGC.
Old Jan 20, 2019, 9:17 pm

Programs: DeltaSilver/MM, Marriott Platinum
Sheraton at MNL

I see that there is a new Sheraton at MNL near the airport. Has anyone been there? Thoughts on it?
Old Jan 21, 2019, 12:14 am

Programs: LH, PG, BA, SPG, HH
I don't think it is quite open yet.
Old Jan 21, 2019, 1:44 am

I believe it is open as from 10 days ago. It’s bookable . Seems to be in close proximity to terminal 3. I’m interested to know if it’s accessible from the passenger walkway that leads to the resort hotels in the same area. The website says take a taxi ( all of 600 metres), but the drama involved in doing that would be too much.
It looks nice, isn’t outrageously expensive and I’d try it for connecting onto QR flights , so long as it’s easy to reach.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 12:10 pm

Originally Posted by paolo64
I believe it is open as from 10 days ago. It’s bookable . Seems to be in close proximity to terminal 3. I’m interested to know if it’s accessible from the passenger walkway that leads to the resort hotels in the same area. The website says take a taxi ( all of 600 metres), but the drama involved in doing that would be too much.
It looks nice, isn’t outrageously expensive and I’d try it for connecting onto QR flights , so long as it’s easy to reach.
It is perfectly walkable from T3.
Old Jan 23, 2019, 9:26 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Officially open. Marriott press release:

Marriott International Expands Its Sheraton Brand Into the Philippines Market with Opening of Sheraton Manila | Marriott News Center

"...with the opening of the new Sheraton hotel in Manila. Located at the forefront of the world-class integrated complex, Resorts World Manila, the hotel is the first landmark seen upon arrival at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3. Major roadways leading to Manila’s top business and cultural sites are just a few steps away. This strategic location allows sweeping views of endless city horizons in a resort-like oasis where guests experience seamless convenience and comfort.

The 390-room Sheraton Manila offers a wide choice of accommodations, including two-level lofts ideal for multigeneration travel and larger groups along with deluxe guestrooms with private gardens and jacuzzi for a premium getaway. Global and local flavors are highlighted in S Kitchen, the all-day dining and buffet restaurant. Korean barbecue dining restaurant Oori offers high-end Korean cuisine as well as a more casual pub menu. Premium wines, local craft beers and quick bites are available in The Lounge.

The multi-faceted leisure facilities will inspire guests to explore beyond their rooms, including the 24-hour SheratonÒ Fitness; Shine Spa with six relaxing treatment rooms and an extensive spa menu to pamper and soothe stress away; a Kids Club offering educational programs and a SheratonÒ Club executive lounge. There’s also an expansive heated outdoor pool, as well as a children’s pool and jacuzzi for guests of all ages to enjoy.

The Sheraton Manila will cater to today’s business travelers by being the first in the country to have a co-working space located in a hotel. The ColLab will be a modern hi-tech hub featuring six private rooms and an expansive 415 square meter common area. It is designed to be a conducive venue for product launches, networking events and other creative gatherings. This is in addition to nine other meeting spaces, including a ballroom that can accommodate up to 570 people."
Pitero likes this.
Old Jan 23, 2019, 10:29 am

Sadly, the same insane 35k points as the nearby Marriott. Don't really get this pricing.
SPN Lifer and forumpersona999 like this.
Old Feb 8, 2019, 9:01 am

Sheraton Manila Hotel is situated right across from Terminal 3 of Manila's international airport (MNL). Although the sky bridge (called Runway Manila) from Terminal 3 does not connect directly to Sheraton Manila, the hotel is just a quick walk from the sky bridge's exit (about 250 meters walk). Alternative is to take the complimentary shuttle service provided by Resorts World Manila (RWM), they have a pick-up point at the arrival areas of Terminals 1, 2 and 3. You can also take the Grab (no more Uber in PH) either from your smart phone or get one from the Grab Booth at the arrival areas of Terminals 1, 2 and 3. Hotel's limousine service is just too expensive.
Old Feb 12, 2019, 5:20 am
Marriott 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Marriott Amb; Hyatt Globalist; Shangri-la Diamond; IHG SpireAmb; Hilton D; Accor G
Anyone stayed here? Looks like an airport hotel so not convenient to the city's attractions, I presuume

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.