Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Looking for Marriott Vacation Club owner referral

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Looking for Marriott Vacation Club owner referral

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2014, 10:49 am

I will send you a PM as well

Originally Posted by serge28
Hello
We plan to go to Aruba during Thanksgiving break this year.I would appreciate a referral to any of the Aruba's property.

Please PM me if you can help me out
Old Jan 30, 2014, 7:11 pm

Programs: UA: GS, MM; Marriott: PP
I would also like a referral to Ko'Olina, Oahu
Thanks.
Old Jan 31, 2014, 6:34 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by StephenSamuel1234
Thanks.
You have a PM for the referral.
Old Jan 31, 2014, 4:07 pm

Originally Posted by StephenSamuel1234
Thanks.
you will love Koolina! We own there.
Old Jan 31, 2014, 5:02 pm

Programs: UA: GS, MM; Marriott: PP
Thanks!
Old Feb 1, 2014, 8:16 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum
I've been browsing the Marriott forum for years and finally deeded to join - Can anyone please give me a referral to the Aruba Surf Club?

Thanks in advance!
Old Feb 1, 2014, 8:22 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Amex Plat, Hertz Gold 5*, National Exec, AA Plat
Originally Posted by 1102skier
I've been browsing the Marriott forum for years and finally deeded to join - Can anyone please give me a referral to the Aruba Surf Club?

Thanks in advance!
We own at the Surf Club. Just sent you a PM.
Old Feb 2, 2014, 12:03 pm

Programs: DL DM, AS MVP Gold 100K, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Could anyone send me a referral for either Maui Ocean Club or Ko Olina? Thanks in advance!
Old Feb 2, 2014, 1:23 pm

Originally Posted by Barbella7
Could anyone send me a referral for either Maui Ocean Club or Ko Olina? Thanks in advance!
Sending you a PM.
Old Feb 2, 2014, 8:41 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Marriott Platinum, SPG Gold
I would greatly appreciate a referral to the Aruba Surf Club if anyone has one available. Thank you in advance.
Old Feb 2, 2014, 9:08 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by mb1136
I would greatly appreciate a referral to the Aruba Surf Club if anyone has one available. Thank you in advance.
Sent you a PM
Old Feb 2, 2014, 9:18 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat Ambo, HH Gold, Marriott VC AP Owner, AA Plat, UA Silver
Hey all.

I am still able to refer people to Marriott Vacation Club's Mai Khao Beach (adjacent to the JW Marriott Phuket / shares many facilities) for 4 days and 3 nights free in a 2 bedroom suite, if people are interested. Airport transfer is also included.

The only requirement is to attend a 90 minute timeshare sales presentation and to meet basic income and age requirements. This is for Marriott Vacation Club Asia-Pacific, which is exclusively a points-based timeshare system.

Let me know if you're interested.
Old Feb 25, 2014, 8:00 pm

Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club

Could anyone send me a referral for Ko Olina on Oahu Hawaii?

Thanks in advance.
Old Feb 25, 2014, 8:29 pm

Originally Posted by tinkerinc
Could anyone send me a referral for Ko Olina on Oahu Hawaii?

Thanks in advance.
Sending you a PM
Old Feb 25, 2014, 8:52 pm
Yub

Originally Posted by Yub
I just received an email from Marriott Vacation Club Asia-Pacific indicating that I can refer friends for a vacation package for a 4-day/3-night complimentary vacation in a 2-bedroom villa suite apartment at the Marriott Vacation Club Mai Khao Beach in Phuket, Thailand. Round-trip transfer from and to the airport is included. There is a surcharge for weekend stays. Availability is limited, and this offer is good until 30 June 2014. I'm not sure if this means that you must book by this date, or if you must stay by this date. I'll inquire and update this post when I find out. (Update: I've been told that the weekend surcharge will be waived. Stays must be completed by 30 June 2014, but if you are interested in staying later, they will check on availability.)

There are some conditions that you must accept to take advantage of this package, including that you must be a married couple and will be required to attend a sales presentation together.

If you are interested in a referral, please PM me.

Disclosure: If you join, I will receive a choice of rewards (points or maintenance fee credit) and I'll be very happy! But it's okay if you don't join -- it's still a nice package, and the presentations that I've been to have been low-pressure.
Just an update...

This package is still available, and I've been told that for what little is left of this month (February 2014), they will throw in an extra night for a total of four nights. Unfortunately, this offer cannot be extended past this month. Another bonus: For residents of Asia (I've been told that other countries are okay if I let them know) they are offering a buy one get one free ticket for John Gray Sea Canoe or Phuket Fantasea Show. We did one of the John Gray Sea Canoe outings and can highly recommend them. This offer is limited to one per family, and is available through 30 April 2014.

Last edited by Yub; Feb 25, 2014 at 10:25 pm Reason: Updated info

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.