Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

W Singapore - Sentosa Cove [Master Thread]

W Singapore - Sentosa Cove [Master Thread]

Hide Wikipost
Old Jan 26, 18, 12:01 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: lcpteck
Wiki Link
SPG INSTANT AWARDS

Connecting Room Policy

Connecting rooms are available upon request at check-in. Hotel features connecting rooms with the following setups:

• Spectacular King Room & Spectacular Twin Room
  • Fabulous King Room & Fabulous Twin Room
  • Marvelous Suite King & Spectacular Twin Room
  • Marvelous Suite King & Fabulous Twin Room
  • Fantastic Suite King & Fabulous Twin Room
  • Wow Suite King & Fabulous Twin Room
  • Extreme Wow Suite King & Fabulous Twin Room

Hotel Access Information

All hotel guests must present their hotel confirmation (printed or by mobile device) to enjoy complimentary access to the island. If no confirmation is presented, guests will be required to pay the Sentosa Gantry fee of 4 – 6 SGD to access the island. Please contact the Whatever/Whenever® team at WhateverWhenever dot Singapore at whotels dot com for the schedule of the daily shuttle bus from the hotel to Vivo City, Tanjong Beach, Resort World, Orchard Road and the financial district.

Guest Room Water Pressure Information

The resort is the only Building and Construction Authority (BCA) Green Mark Platinum awarded hotel in Sentosa and has developed techniques that reduce energy and water consumption. Please note that this does lead to some loss of water pressure in the guest rooms. Please contact the resort for additional information.
Print Wikipost

Old Oct 27, 18, 7:25 am

Programs: LX HON, BA Gold, Marriott Ambassador
Can anyone provide me a direct email-address of their reservations dept?
Old Dec 30, 18, 2:18 pm

Programs: Starriott PP, UA 1K, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by xar View Post
Hi all,
This is Cat 6 hotel (50,000) but based on the new rates it should 40k off peak and 60k for peak.
How do i found out when the hotel's "off peak period" so that i can use my Free Night Award which is good for stays up to 40k pts?

I was coming to find out this exact same thing.......did you ever find out....we probably have to wait for the new charts....