Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Sheraton Malpensa (MXP) Airport, Milan, Italy [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 16, 2019, 8:34 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: margarita girl
Hotel email: [email protected]
Print Wikipost

Sheraton Malpensa (MXP) Airport, Milan, Italy [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2014, 1:37 pm

Thanks! That email address was helpful (took less than a week to sort out).
Old May 6, 2014, 8:34 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanuim/Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Gold, United Silver
Once you get thru customs what is the best way to get to the entrance of the hotel.
Old May 6, 2014, 9:14 pm

Programs: AC*Super Elite (100K) / PR*Elite / AY*Platinum (OWE) / SPG*Bonvoy Titanium (LTT)
Originally Posted by holocker
Once you get thru customs what is the best way to get to the entrance of the hotel.
Assuming youre coming outside from eu, after customs turn right on arrival hall, then go down the escalator (the one the leads to malpensa express/sheraton malpensa sign)....walk pass a convenience store....then turn left (exit to malpensa express/sheraton).

Youll pass under a tunnel...after tunnel, turn right...entrance of hotel is there.

Pretty straight forward as there's numerous signs from outside customs until you reach door of hotel. About 5-7 minutes walk starting from arrival hall to hotel.
Old May 6, 2014, 11:56 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanuim/Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Gold, United Silver
I will be arriving on an AB connecting flight thru TXL
Old Jun 15, 2014, 12:27 pm

Programs: EX˛-*wood platinum, EX-hyatt diamond, sixt platinum, hilton silver, leaders club, esselunga verde...
SPG members offer | Enjoy Social Hour and then dine at Il Canneto Restaurant after 9pm with an extra 10% off.

http://www.sheratonmilanmalpensa.com/en/social_hour
Old Jul 6, 2014, 12:00 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles
I am staying here Friday. Anything I need to especially be warned about? My first time staying in Europe.
Old Jul 6, 2014, 4:46 pm

Programs: EX˛-*wood platinum, EX-hyatt diamond, sixt platinum, hilton silver, leaders club, esselunga verde...
Originally Posted by cfabar1
Anything I need to especially be warned about?
??? Nothing and what level with starwood???
Old Jul 7, 2014, 8:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I am staying here Friday. Anything I need to especially be warned about? My first time staying in Europe.
Yes, be warned that Italians are sharp dressers and love their food and wine. This can be very dangerous.
Originally Posted by Forstbetrieb
??? Nothing and what level with starwood???
+1
Old Jul 7, 2014, 9:55 am

Originally Posted by hillrider
Yes, be warned that Italians are sharp dressers and love their food and wine. This can be very dangerous.
And there is no original italian kitchen in italy...
Old Jul 8, 2014, 3:17 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles
I'm just Preferred Plus.
Old Jul 8, 2014, 5:21 am

I'm just Preferred Plus.
If I remember correctly this is nearly the same as Gold. So there is the possibility of being upgraded, maybe even club room with club access.

What room category did you book? Classic, Deluxe or higher?

Normally they do a great job with upgrading spg members.^
Old Jul 8, 2014, 6:26 am

Programs: AA EXP; BoNVoY Tit LTP
As a gold I never got a club room; be prepared to pay for internet (though I think there may be free wifi in near the elevators and in the lobby). Hotel food is nothing to write home about, so eat breakfast in an airport lounge (if you have access).
Old Jul 8, 2014, 8:16 am

Programs: UA Plat, Copa Pres. Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, SPG LT Gold, Marriott Gold
Potentially loooooong walk from the elevator to your room, depending on where it is.
Old Jul 8, 2014, 11:17 pm

Originally Posted by milesmuncher
Potentially loooooong walk from the elevator to your room, depending on where it is.
Maximum here is 250 m...
Old Jul 27, 2014, 6:31 pm

Programs: UA GS, Marriott LT Titanium
Diplomatic suite

Stayed at the SMM last night. As a Platinum was initially given an upgrade (base category booked on points) to a Junior Suite but asked if they have a bigger room since we were a family of four.

Was assigned to a Diplomatic suite on the second floor. Pros: large room, 2 bathrooms. Cons: long walk to the room. also strange master bath setup where full bathroom including the tub and the separate shower (toilet is in a separate room) was completely open to the bed area. Ended up hanging up the bathrobes and some towels on the shower door frame to give some privacy.

Hotel is convenient -- less than 2 min walk to main check in area.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.