Community
Wiki Posts
Search

April CC Points Not Posting

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2024, 6:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat/2MM, DL Silver, UA Silver (via Marr), Marr LTT, HH Gold (via cc), Hyatt Disc
April CC Points Not Posting

My Bonvoy Boundless cc closes on the 3rd and I usually see my points post a few days later dated on the 4th. As of today, I have not seen any points from my April 3 cc close. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Old Apr 15, 2024, 6:16 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

It happens sometimes. Send message from within the CC app on your phone. When it happened to me I did that and few hours later got rude answer that "it may take up to 7 days after the statement date to post my points on the account" - but it was 2 weeks...
Anyway, just shoot them the message and they will fix it.
bosman and SPN Lifer like this.

Last edited by bwiadca; Apr 15, 2024 at 9:32 am Reason: corrected typo
Old Apr 15, 2024, 2:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by bosman
My Bonvoy Boundless cc closes on the 3rd and I usually see my points post a few days later dated on the 4th. As of today, I have not seen any points from my April 3 cc close. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Did you have some non-Marriott charges on that statement? It's a known issue that if you only have Marriott charges, the points may not post until you charge something else on that credit card. Strange but true.
SPN Lifer and KRSW like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.