Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

[GONE] Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, Seoul, South Korea [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[GONE] Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, Seoul, South Korea [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2014, 4:08 pm

Programs: Skywards Platinum
The review is very much appreciated, but couldn't you post this in the existing Sheraton D-Cube thread?
Old Apr 8, 2014, 4:12 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by whimike
The review is very much appreciated, but couldn't you post this in the existing Sheraton D-Cube thread?
I thought the same thing. I notified the mods and included a link to the existing thread. Hopefully, they will merge.
Old Apr 8, 2014, 5:08 pm

Programs: UA 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium
Enjoyed seeing pictures from a hotel that treated me well last year.

Did not enjoy the solicitation for likes/support
Old Apr 8, 2014, 8:07 pm

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
Points for Gold amenity should have been 250 not 500, probably a typo.
Old Apr 9, 2014, 4:54 am

Originally Posted by lcpteck
Points for Gold amenity should have been 250 not 500, probably a typo.
Thanks. Corrected~
Old Apr 9, 2014, 4:56 am

Originally Posted by whimike
Thanks for your support~
Old Apr 10, 2014, 8:37 am

Programs: SPG Platinum, Lufthansa M&M FTL, FlyingBlue, Air Berlin Top Bonus
Hi there, does anybody know if this hotel participates in "Make a Green Choice"? Thanks!
Old Apr 10, 2014, 8:49 am

Originally Posted by tillephone
Hi there, does anybody know if this hotel participates in "Make a Green Choice"? Thanks!
Yes, I saw it in the hotel.
Old May 18, 2014, 3:42 am

Hi Have one night in Seoul on my way home
Want a place that is decently located
I have a free Cat 4 hotel coupon so could use it for this place but is the location very far? How does it compare to the Westin?
Old May 18, 2014, 2:38 pm

Programs: SPG Plt, HHonors Gold, UA Gold, PC Plat, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by llbean
Hi Have one night in Seoul on my way home
Want a place that is decently located
I have a free Cat 4 hotel coupon so could use it for this place but is the location very far? How does it compare to the Westin?
I love this hotel, so I'd recommend it to just about any spg hotel in Seoul. It's on a subway line, so it's easy enough to get anywhere, though it's not in the centralist place in town
Old May 21, 2014, 12:08 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, A3 *A Gold, HH Gold, IHG Plat
We are on our way to the hotel. This will be our 5th stay here. Wife, 4 yr old son and I really enjoy the hotel. The shopping center is so convenient, once you get used to the elevators. Wonderful staff that treats us great.

Highly recommended.
Old May 23, 2014, 11:24 pm

Programs: Marriott & SPG Plat, HH Diamond, Accor Plat, ex-Fairmont Plat, ex-Swissotel Eleva
Brilliant Service!

I was in Seoul last month, celebrating a special occasion, and had an absolutely wonderful time at this hotel, because the service was really outstanding.

I had the most interaction with the Club Lounge Staff, and this is the best Club Lounge team I ever had in all my Starwood stays. But it is not just the Club Lounge staff, even the Concierge and Door Bell team were fantastic.

I wish I have more time at this property.

If you are a Starwood Plat, you will be well-looked after. I am so impressed with the service that I am surprised that it is not a "Sheraton Grande" or "Sheraton Imperial" hotel, which usually highlights that the hotel does something more than a typical Sheraton.

At the time I was there, the GM just left the hotel. I hope the new GM will keep up with the good work that the current team has achieved.
Old Aug 20, 2014, 5:25 am

Programs: BA,LH,CX,EK SPG,IC mainly and a few others
I have a one night stay in Seoul (arriving 1 pm, leaving 8am)- was planning to go to Sheraton Incehon as there is no point in dragging everybody to our usual haunt Westin Chosun and Sheraton Incheon is just a 30 min ride. Am tempted to try D Cube- how is commute to ICN from this property?
TIA for help.
Old Aug 20, 2014, 5:44 am

Programs: UA 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium
Originally Posted by LonLH
I have a one night stay in Seoul (arriving 1 pm, leaving 8am)- was planning to go to Sheraton Incehon as there is no point in dragging everybody to our usual haunt Westin Chosun and Sheraton Incheon is just a 30 min ride. Am tempted to try D Cube- how is commute to ICN from this property?
TIA for help.
There's an airport limo from the hotel that takes you straight to ICN. Takes 1+ hours to get there I believe
Old Aug 20, 2014, 7:10 am

Programs: AC MM E50 , Former SPG, now Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by LonLH
TIA for help.
You will spend about 70 minutes on the bus each way ( direct from ICN to
hotel), so about 40 minutes more that staying at Sheraton Incheon.

I would probably come into town, but it depends on what you want to do
during the day and evening. If you just want to stay in your room, may as
well stay in Incheon. If you want to do something in Seoul ( shop, night life,
tourism) then go to D cubed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.