Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

MASTER THREAD: Domestic & International Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 15, 2016, 7:50 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: itsaboutthejourney
Post #1 of this sticky has the current updates for exec lounge & breakfast for JW Marriott, Renaissance, Autograph Collection, Marriott, and Delta hotels worldwide. It also includes Courtyards in Asia. Please refer to post #1 for information.
Print Wikipost

MASTER THREAD: Domestic & International Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2014, 8:56 pm

Programs: WN CP & A-List Pref, HH Gold, Marriott LT PP
Denver Marriott Westminster / Westminster, CO - New M Club concept on First Floor next to Restaurant - Open 24hrs. - Received coupon for full buffet breakfast for 2 in the restaurant - Free internet via terminal and wireless - Platinum arrival gift was choice of 500 bonus points or $10 FB credit - As of 4/11/2014.
Old Apr 16, 2014, 7:51 pm

Programs: WN F9 HA UA AA IHG HH MR
Albuquerque Marriott Update

Weekend Breakfast Coupons are now good for the full buffet in restaurant. The standard Marriott coupon states Continental breakfast, but FD and restaurant confirmed it is good for hot food too.
Old Apr 17, 2014, 6:01 am

Programs: UA *S , MR LT Titanium, HH Diamond, Hertz PC
Update on the Renaissance Orlando Airport:

Lounge still closed on weekends - lounge doors were wide open, but everything except fixtures were taken out of the room. Received coupons for Continental b
Breakfast which - when turned in to the waiter - covered the full buffet spread and included gratituity (was advised of that fact by the waiter). Got a bottle of water and chocolate for everyone in our party when checking in.

Greetings - Dirk
Old Apr 17, 2014, 6:41 am

Programs: Marriott platinum, spg gold, club Carlson gold, UA silver
JW resort Costa Rica

* Hacienda Pinilla Guanacaste / JW Marriott Resort & Spa / no reports by FTers as of 05/20/13

No club, no breakfast included. Stupid resorts! Plat arrival gift was 2 beers or sodas and a choice of cheese fruit or chocolate plate. Or..... 500pts.
4/14
Old Apr 19, 2014, 5:08 pm

Programs: National Executive Elite, Marriott Bonfire Titanium, Hilton Gold, United Premier Silver, Hertz PC
* Brussels / Renaissance Brussels / CLOSED on weekends; Lounge closed during the summer (July 21-August 25); breakfast in restaurant & certs for drinks/appetizers in the bar during summer closure; full breakfast in the restaurant during the weekend and 20% off restaurant for G/P; key accessible for sodas, coffee, small snacks 24/7; Apr 19/14 update
Old Apr 21, 2014, 10:01 am

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, Bonvoy LT Plat, TSA vilifier extraordinaire, Once upon a time... US Silver, AA Gold
Marriott Greenville, SC, CLOSED on weekends, no cert, was given 750 bonus rewards points. Update 4/20/2014
Old Apr 21, 2014, 3:32 pm

Programs: Alaska MVPG, Flying Blue Gold, BA Silver, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Renaissance Chicago downtown - Stayed April 17th to 20th

Lounge is closed on weekends from Noon Friday to 5 pm Sunday. Breakfast vouchers were offered for the restaurant (continental buffet breakfast, and $6 more for the full hot buffet with omelettes, etc) or 750 points. However, I was not charged the $6 for the upgraded breakfast - not sure if that is standard, or if the server was just really nice.
Old Apr 22, 2014, 10:47 am

Programs: AA EXP, AA Admirals Club, Marriott PLT Premier, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by lily23
Renaissance Chicago downtown - Stayed April 17th to 20th

Lounge is closed on weekends from Noon Friday to 5 pm Sunday. Breakfast vouchers were offered for the restaurant (continental buffet breakfast, and $6 more for the full hot buffet with omelettes, etc) or 750 points. However, I was not charged the $6 for the upgraded breakfast - not sure if that is standard, or if the server was just really nice.
I was also not charged. IME I have rarely been charged any sort of upgrade when this is offered at properties...
Old Apr 22, 2014, 11:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
As I noted in the Zurich thread, the Renaissance here is closing at the end of August and the Club has been closed permanently. They have set up a special side area of the restaurant for "club" breakfasts.
Old Apr 23, 2014, 8:23 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles Platinum; Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Atlanta, GA, Marriott Midtown Suites, no lounge, Choice of coupons or 750 points for Gold & Platinum both weekdays and weekends, valid April 11 - 13, 2014
Old Apr 24, 2014, 6:45 am

Programs: UA 1K
CY Tokyo Station

Breakfast tickets for gold and platinum at Lavarock restaurant on 1st floor. Also one "welcome drink" ticket at Lavarock. The drink ticket has a 'P' or 'G' on it to be circled by staff; not sure if this means gold and platinum get different drink offers.
Old Apr 26, 2014, 8:56 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Originally Posted by wxguy
Florida
* Boca Raton / Marriott at Boca Center / CLOSED; Choice of 750 points or coupon for Cont'l brekkie for two in restaurant; key accessible (soft drinks, chips, fruit out all weekend); i-net terminal & printer; 11/08/13 update
Confirming the above; the coupon for breakfast says "continental buffet" but I was told by the server this morning to help myself to the full buffet. 4/26/2014 update
Old Apr 26, 2014, 11:15 am

Programs: AA-EXP, MR-PP
* Houston / Marriott Westchase / CLOSED; COUPONS for Golds & Plats; They now have a silver elite lounge located next to the Hotel bar. It offers hors d'oeuvres and desserts just like the lounge for golds and plats. CL has live cooking station in the evening Sun-Thu. Platinum check-in is separate room to the left of the FD. 04/22/14 update
Old Apr 27, 2014, 8:42 am

Programs: Marriott
Renaissance Westchester NY

1) Renaissance Westchester, West Harrison, NY
2) Lounge open Sat/Sun, 6:00am - 10:00am, breakfast served at 6:30
3) unsure
4) free wifi, 2 computers, looked a like printer as well
5) 4/26-4/27/14
Old Apr 27, 2014, 12:17 pm

Programs: M/R AMBASSADOR/LT/TIT/UASILVER/AAGOLD
Buellton Marriott Update

Same as of 4/22/14

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.