FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-marriott-bonvoy-766/)
-   -   MASTER THREAD: Domestic & International Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-marriott-bonvoy/1078647-master-thread-domestic-international-executive-lounges-open-closed-weekends.html)

chuckworth Apr 15, 2014 8:56 pm

Denver Marriott Westminster / Westminster, CO - New M Club concept on First Floor next to Restaurant - Open 24hrs. - Received coupon for full buffet breakfast for 2 in the restaurant - Free internet via terminal and wireless - Platinum arrival gift was choice of 500 bonus points or $10 FB credit - As of 4/11/2014.

Tanic Apr 16, 2014 7:51 pm

Albuquerque Marriott Update

Weekend Breakfast Coupons are now good for the full buffet in restaurant. The standard Marriott coupon states Continental breakfast, but FD and restaurant confirmed it is good for hot food too.

djohannw Apr 17, 2014 6:01 am

Update on the Renaissance Orlando Airport:

Lounge still closed on weekends - lounge doors were wide open, but everything except fixtures were taken out of the room. Received coupons for Continental b
Breakfast which - when turned in to the waiter - covered the full buffet spread and included gratituity (was advised of that fact by the waiter). Got a bottle of water and chocolate for everyone in our party when checking in.

Greetings - Dirk

Supertramp Apr 17, 2014 6:41 am

JW resort Costa Rica

* Hacienda Pinilla Guanacaste / JW Marriott Resort & Spa / no reports by FTers as of 05/20/13

No club, no breakfast included. Stupid resorts! Plat arrival gift was 2 beers or sodas and a choice of cheese fruit or chocolate plate. Or..... 500pts.
4/14

mapelle621 Apr 19, 2014 5:08 pm

* Brussels / Renaissance Brussels / CLOSED on weekends; Lounge closed during the summer (July 21-August 25); breakfast in restaurant & certs for drinks/appetizers in the bar during summer closure; full breakfast in the restaurant during the weekend and 20% off restaurant for G/P; key accessible for sodas, coffee, small snacks 24/7; Apr 19/14 update

dwcatty Apr 21, 2014 10:01 am

Marriott Greenville, SC, CLOSED on weekends, no cert, was given 750 bonus rewards points. Update 4/20/2014

lily23 Apr 21, 2014 3:32 pm

Renaissance Chicago downtown - Stayed April 17th to 20th

Lounge is closed on weekends from Noon Friday to 5 pm Sunday. Breakfast vouchers were offered for the restaurant (continental buffet breakfast, and $6 more for the full hot buffet with omelettes, etc) or 750 points. However, I was not charged the $6 for the upgraded breakfast - not sure if that is standard, or if the server was just really nice.

ssafro1 Apr 22, 2014 10:47 am

Originally Posted by lily23 (Post 22738252)
Renaissance Chicago downtown - Stayed April 17th to 20th

Lounge is closed on weekends from Noon Friday to 5 pm Sunday. Breakfast vouchers were offered for the restaurant (continental buffet breakfast, and $6 more for the full hot buffet with omelettes, etc) or 750 points. However, I was not charged the $6 for the upgraded breakfast - not sure if that is standard, or if the server was just really nice.

I was also not charged. IME I have rarely been charged any sort of upgrade when this is offered at properties...

stimpy Apr 22, 2014 11:17 pm

As I noted in the Zurich thread, the Renaissance here is closing at the end of August and the Club has been closed permanently. They have set up a special side area of the restaurant for "club" breakfasts.

redbaron94 Apr 23, 2014 8:23 pm

Atlanta, GA, Marriott Midtown Suites, no lounge, Choice of coupons or 750 points for Gold & Platinum both weekdays and weekends, valid April 11 - 13, 2014

cranky1K Apr 24, 2014 6:45 am

CY Tokyo Station

Breakfast tickets for gold and platinum at Lavarock restaurant on 1st floor. Also one "welcome drink" ticket at Lavarock. The drink ticket has a 'P' or 'G' on it to be circled by staff; not sure if this means gold and platinum get different drink offers.

FlyinHawaiian Apr 26, 2014 8:56 am

Originally Posted by wxguy (Post 21753236)
Florida
* Boca Raton / Marriott at Boca Center / CLOSED; Choice of 750 points or coupon for Cont'l brekkie for two in restaurant; key accessible (soft drinks, chips, fruit out all weekend); i-net terminal & printer; 11/08/13 update

Confirming the above; the coupon for breakfast says "continental buffet" but I was told by the server this morning to help myself to the full buffet. 4/26/2014 update

iztok Apr 26, 2014 11:15 am

* Houston / Marriott Westchase / CLOSED; COUPONS for Golds & Plats; They now have a silver elite lounge located next to the Hotel bar. It offers hors d'oeuvres and desserts just like the lounge for golds and plats. CL has live cooking station in the evening Sun-Thu. Platinum check-in is separate room to the left of the FD. 04/22/14 update

greggov Apr 27, 2014 8:42 am

Renaissance Westchester NY

1) Renaissance Westchester, West Harrison, NY
2) Lounge open Sat/Sun, 6:00am - 10:00am, breakfast served at 6:30
3) unsure
4) free wifi, 2 computers, looked a like printer as well
5) 4/26-4/27/14

jtp1947 Apr 27, 2014 12:17 pm

Buellton Marriott Update

Same as of 4/22/14