FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-marriott-bonvoy-766/)
-   -   MASTER THREAD: Domestic & International Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-marriott-bonvoy/1078647-master-thread-domestic-international-executive-lounges-open-closed-weekends.html)

zookeeper Jun 5, 12 9:43 am

Falls Church, VA
Fairview Park Marriott
Lounge closed
Coupons for full breakfast buffet for gold/plat
Not key-accessible
6/3/12

NJUPINTHEAIR Jun 5, 12 11:38 am

Originally Posted by zookeeper (Post 18701438)
Falls Church, VA
Fairview Park Marriott
Lounge closed
Coupons for full breakfast buffet for gold/plat
Not key-accessible
6/3/12

This is unintelligible. If you checked in on the above date and the lounge is closed, you are supposed to get some kind of breakfast as the breakfast would be on a Monday morning when they are obligated to provide you with either an open lounge or brekfast.

If it was on a weekend that you checked in e.g. 6/1 or 6/2, then your post would be relevant, but you have provided insufficient information to make a determination.

SkiAdcock Jun 5, 12 12:57 pm

I'm interpreting zookeeper's post as he was there on the weekend, checking out on the 3rd, hence the lounge closed & coupons

As the maintainer of the sticky, if I have questions re: someone's post/any ambiguity, I usually PM them for clarification & then update the exec lounge thread.

Cheers.

SkiAdcock Jun 5, 12 1:08 pm

List updated; keep them coming.

Cheers.

nacho Jun 6, 12 5:04 pm

Stuttgart Marriott

Lounge open Mon-Fri - even though the day I checked in was a German National Holiday (Monday)
1 PC terminal and a printer in the lounge
Breakfast buffet when lounge is closed

Stayed on May 28 for 1 night.

nacho Jun 6, 12 5:06 pm

Leipzig Marriott

Lounge opens from 6am to 12am, 7 days a week.
1 PC in the lounge, no printer.

June 3 2012

nacho Jun 6, 12 5:09 pm

Marriott Munich Airport Hotel

No executive lounge.
Free full breakfast in the hotel restaurant (coupon provided at check-in).
A voucher for snack and drink in the bar for 2 guests (the snack is not a snack, one of the items is a 220g marriott burger with fries), the drink is a 500ml one too.

June 2 2012

jalves Jun 7, 12 8:47 am

New Orleans JW Marriott

1) New Orleans, JW Marriott, 614 Canal Street.
2) Lounge is Closed on weekends;
3) no coupons;
4) if the lounge is closed, if it's still room key accessible on the weekends for sodas/water; Unknown. Didn't try.
5) if the exec lounge offers free i-net & whether it's terminals or wireless; unknown, didn't look.
6) date you know the info was valid (ie, 04/10); 6/4/12

iztok Jun 9, 12 8:05 pm

Freemont / Marriott Silicon Valley / CLOSED (COUPONS); 4/10 update

Update: Platinum can get breakfast coupons during week to use instead of the lounge as well. Pretty awesome bennie if you ask me as their breakfast is great.

ikwia Jun 15, 12 9:15 am

Update to this record:

* Burlington / Marriott Boston-Burlington / CLOSED; Coupons upon request for Gold/Plat members for hot buffet; i-net terminals; 06/02/12 update

Coupons I got last night are for "healthy start breakfast".

EDIT: When I actually got to the restaurant to use the coupon, my server said it covered my entire breakfast -- full buffet or entree and drinks!

lexdevil Jun 16, 12 6:46 pm

Indianapolis Marriott Downtown (Convention Center)

Just returned from a week at this location and can report that the lounge is open for breakfast/snacks/dessert 7 days a week.

thetatum Jun 19, 12 5:41 am

Updates

Walnut creek, ca - reniassance club sport, no lounge. Coupons for free breakfast for 2 per room including omlettes made to order. Stayed 5/20/12.

Bethesda, md - Bethesda Marriott suites. No lounge, breakfast credit for "healthy buffet" (fruit and cereal, no hot items). $3 more for hot buffet. Can opt for room service credit as well. Stayed today.

markzz2 Jun 23, 12 10:48 am

JW Marriott Houston and I am Platinum

Lounge Closed at Weekends and asked for voucher but received polite but firm refusal!

sammyindc Jun 23, 12 4:05 pm

Washington, DC
Renaissance Downtown
Lounge closed on weekends
No breakfast coupons (Platinum member)
Not key accessible
Full renovation going on - noisy construction from 8 am until 5 pm 7 days a week - nothing posted on website, was informed upon check in.
As of 6/23/2012

FlyinHawaiian Jun 23, 12 7:40 pm

Originally Posted by Jazzop (Post 14642290)
1) City/State/Country/Property Name

Saddle Brook, NJ
Saddle Brook Marriott

2) Lounge is Open or Closed on weekends;

Closed

3) if breakfast coupons are given if it's closed;

Yes

4) if the lounge is closed, if it's still room key accessible on the weekends for sodas/water;

No

5) if the exec lounge offers free i-net & whether it's terminals or wireless

Unknown (it was closed)

6) date you know the info was valid (ie, 04/10)

31 Aug 2010

The above is still valid as of today.