Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

MASTER THREAD: Domestic & International Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends

Old Dec 15, 2016, 7:50 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: itsaboutthejourney
Post #1 of this sticky has the current updates for exec lounge & breakfast for JW Marriott, Renaissance, Autograph Collection, Marriott, and Delta hotels worldwide. It also includes Courtyards in Asia. Please refer to post #1 for information.
Print Wikipost

MASTER THREAD: Domestic & International Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends

Old Jun 7, 2016, 7:54 pm

Programs: CO OnePass; AAdvantage Dirt; IHG Priority Club Plat; Hyatt Plat; Marriott Gold; Avis PresPref;
JW Marriott Hong Kong

Executive lounge open 7/7, and with excellent service, to boot. Breakfast/afternoon tea/evening heavy hors d'oeuvres/late night snacks.
Old Jun 8, 2016, 10:15 am

Programs: Hilton Honors Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Diamond, Caesar's Diamond
*Chicago / Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites / One minor change to posted info: Full buffet is available to Gold and Plat, not full breakfast. Omelets or french toast not included.
Old Jun 13, 2016, 9:30 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, UA Gold, AA Gold
Paris Renaissance Vendome

Recently stayed 5 nights (on rewards redemption). Confirming no lounge, but provided certificates for each morning of stay for 2 people to have buffet breakfast at restaurant. Buffet was certainly better than your normal FS lounge breakfast, though not as good as the spread at the JW Essex House NY lounge (just for comparison purposes). Definitely fine in my eyes. Hours were 7 days a week from 7am (I did not remember the closing time for breakfast; think it was 9:30am). All inclusive, including tip.

Was told at check-in that if you did not want the breakfast, you could have 750 per night. Also was told that unused certs could be returned for the 750 points/night (which we ended up doing for 3 days...we'll see if they post).
Old Jun 13, 2016, 11:46 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorer, Marriott Titanium, AA Plat Pro, UA Silver, Avis Plus, Hertz PC
KC FS Marriott Downtown

as it says lounge closed on weekends, it is, and the hours posted on the lounge says closed on weekends... but they did open up for breakfast on Sunday morning of the memorial day holiday.

Was packed too.
Old Jun 13, 2016, 12:03 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by Ceres
KC FS Marriott Downtown

as it says lounge closed on weekends, it is, and the hours posted on the lounge says closed on weekends... but they did open up for breakfast on Sunday morning of the memorial day holiday.

Was packed too.
I have no idea which property you're referring to. Can you provide city/state or country?

Cheers.
Old Jun 14, 2016, 6:51 pm

Winston-Salem Marriott

Winston-Salem / Winston-Salem Marriott / CLOSED; Buffet brekkie in restaurant; free wifi throughout hotel;

Same as of 6/11/16 - had to ask for breakfast voucher, but truly believe it was an oversight - we were treated well
Old Jun 14, 2016, 11:20 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Best Western Diamond
Orlando / Delta Orlando LBV / No Lounge - Cont'l Brekkie

Just a slight update here. The breakfast is truly a let down. Free breakfast is breads and cereal, can upgrade to "full hot breakfast" for $5 per person per day. This will include eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits and gravy, grits, oatmeal etc.
Old Jun 16, 2016, 1:53 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorer, Marriott Titanium, AA Plat Pro, UA Silver, Avis Plus, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
I have no idea which property you're referring to. Can you provide city/state or country?

Cheers.
I am sorry

Kansas City / Marriott Downtown /
Old Jun 16, 2016, 3:14 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
I am sorry

Thanks. I'm going offline now but will update the sticky tomorrow. Much appreciated on the update/report.

Cheers.
Old Jun 16, 2016, 5:15 pm
stc

Programs: DL 2MM Gold, AA Plat Pro; Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium (via SPG), IHG Plat
I am sorry

FWIW, I'm pretty sure that when I was there in late April - early May, they said their use of the lounge on the weekend depends on occupancy. They were open both Saturday and Sunday morning when we were there.
Old Jun 17, 2016, 9:31 pm

* Los Angeles / JW Marriott L.A.Live / CLOSED; full buffet breakfast in lobby restaurant; i-net terminal; Plat arrival gift 500 points/$10FB coupon; 03/29/16 update

Confirming. Club lounge closed. Breakfast voucher for lobby restaurant good for two full buffets (very decent spread of hot and cold buffet, coffee, fresh squeezed OJ, omelet station, and made to order pancakes, french toast, and waffles) or $48 towards a la carte menu.

I had two rooms and was given a certificate for each room for each night. They comped the full breakfast buffet for five each day even though the certs they gave me should technically only have covered four.
Old Jun 21, 2016, 4:21 pm

Programs: IHG PC - Plat, HHonors - Gold, Marriott - Plat
Atlanta Renaissance - Midtown

No lounge
Complimentary coffee in the restaurant
Choice of 750 points or voucher for $16/pp (up to 2 ppl) in restaurant
note: we ate full breakfast with coffee, juice and both days and voucher covered everything except gratuity
Old Jun 28, 2016, 5:30 am

Programs: Marriott Rewards Silver, HHonors Diamond
Noordwijk aan Zee / Hotel Van Oranje, Autograph Collection / No Lounge; Breakfast coupons say cont'l, but were for full brekkie; 05/24/15 update

Can confirm the breakfast coupons. Full breakfast buffet was available.
There are two Apple computers in the lobby next to reception for guest use.
Old Jun 28, 2016, 1:17 pm

Programs: AA Gold, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, AS 75k
Bali / The Stones Hotel - Legian Bali, Autograph Collection (resort) / No Lounge; reports of breakfast for Gold/Plats on award stays; pool bar happy hour; 20% discount on all F&B (not sure if it's Plat only or Golds too);

Still current, for Golds and Plats 3/16
-
Kuala Lumpur / JW Marriott / OPEN; Gold/Plats get option of brekkie in lounge or restaurant; free wifi & 1 i-net terminal;

Still current, 3/16 However the restaurant breakfast is much better. No kids allowed in lounge
-
San Francisco / Marriott Marquis / OPEN; i-net terminal & free wifi

Still current 4/16. Limit 2 people for breakfast (hostess checking upon entering) otherwise key access all other times including afternoon snacks, etc.
Old Jul 1, 2016, 1:20 am

Programs: UA Million Miler
Florida-St. Augustine + Orlando

St. Augustine Casa Monica. As Gold, offered only one free appetizer coupon -- no breakfast (I asked). As a "resort" offered coupon for two free drinks (woo-hoo).

Castle Hotel, Orlando. As Gold, offered as in the master list: complimentary oatmeal, 2 little muffins, English muffin/toast, coffee, and juice in the restaurant.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.