Canadian SPG American Express

Old Mar 18, 2019, 10:51 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Amex AeroPlat
Originally Posted by pokee
Anyone know if you get 15 days for each SPG Amex card you hold, on the same loyalty account?

In other words, if you're looking to reach Gold or Plat, 15 days x 3 will get you there much faster....
No. If you read the fine print, each person/ Marriott account can only get the 15-elite-night credit once from Amex Marriott cards.
Old Mar 18, 2019, 11:59 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by geffie
Anyone receive their new Bonvoy card yet? I applied for a replacement and got another SPG branded card..
i too got the old style SPG card. very disappointing indeed.

i find it hard to believe how long it's taking marriott to roll out this new branding. it's just an image on a card, how hard can that be to change???
Old Mar 20, 2019, 3:47 am

Programs: AC 25K, Aeroplan Amex Reserve
I just received my new card with the old branding. There was a note with the welcome package indicating that I will receive a new Bonvoy branded card shortly with the same number but a new expiry date.
Old Apr 26, 2019, 10:45 am
Moderator, Marriott Bonvoy & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United Silver; AA Plat/2MM; Marriott LT Titanium; IHG Plat; Hilton Diamond
Closing this thread as it focuses on the Pre-Bonvoy version of the Canadian American Express and given this thread was started a decade ago, it has a lot of older, out of date information.

To continue the discussion with the current version of the Canadian American Express card refer to the Canadian Marriott Bonvoy American Express Card (General Discussion)
turbov6 and TechnoTourist like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.