Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel [Master Thread]

Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel [Master Thread]

Hide Wikipost
Old Jan 15, 20, 1:01 pm   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: damon88
Wiki Link
Platinums get free resort fee & $60 breakfast credit. It gets charged but then adjusted on folio.

Per 68 Gone are PLAT. $60 per day breakfast credit & waive of $40 per day Resort Fee
Print Wikipost

Old Jun 29, 20, 4:30 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by nologic View Post
What is the platinum breakfast benefit for a family of 4 in the same suite?

Also, will they waive the resort fee for Plats?
There is no breakfast benefit at Ritz-Carlton or Edition hotels. No elite status gets resort fees waived.
bgasser likes this.
Old Jun 29, 20, 11:51 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Starwood Gold
What is the platinum breakfast benefit for a family of 4 in the same suite?

Also, will they waive the resort fee for Plats?
These are some great suggestions for improvements to the elite program! Here's hoping one day!
Old Jul 1, 20, 3:19 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat/QF Lifetime Gold/Bonvoy Lifetime Plat, Accor Plat, Ex-Hyatt Diamond
I am looking at the difference in price between an Executive Suite and a Club Executive Suite for 2 people and it seems like $500/night, and no mention of free parking and/or waived resort fee for club level? Is this still the policy?
Old Jul 1, 20, 8:57 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Only what my AmEx Plat offers me
I am looking at the difference in price between an Executive Suite and a Club Executive Suite for 2 people and it seems like $500/night, and no mention of free parking and/or waived resort fee for club level? Is this still the policy?
I think it is an arbitrary decision by the Club concierge. I do know that the two times we have been guests at the club level our resort fee and parking were waived..... and a case of their house wine as a gift because we loved it so much. The value is in the 3 meals a day and snacks all day.... as well as open bar.
Old Feb 5, 21, 1:10 pm

Programs: AA EXP - 4 MM | Amex Platinum | Hyatt Globalist | Hilton Diamond | IHG Spire Elite | Bonvoy Plat.
Has anyone stayed here post COVID?
Old Feb 5, 21, 3:26 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Only what my AmEx Plat offers me
Originally Posted by saint View Post
Has anyone stayed here post COVID?
We looked into it for Christmas....but the Club facilities had been shut down and for us that was what made the stay at this resort.
bsdstone likes this.
Old Feb 5, 21, 4:02 pm

Programs: AA EXP - 4 MM | Amex Platinum | Hyatt Globalist | Hilton Diamond | IHG Spire Elite | Bonvoy Plat.
Originally Posted by david55 View Post
We looked into it for Christmas....but the Club facilities had been shut down and for us that was what made the stay at this resort.

Thanks david55. You had some excellent reviews that made me want to try this hotel. I agree the Club being closed is a major downer. I still might stay next month and will post a review if I do. Thanks for the excellent reviews.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: