Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2009, 1:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: National Executive Elite, none of the others matter
Originally Posted by beachmiles
Now that the back order date is no longer showing for the NA, has anyone seen coins coming in less than a week.
Not unless my current order goes out tonight and arrives tomorrow morning (not a holiday for UPS) ...
Old Oct 11, 2009, 1:47 pm

Originally Posted by icurhere2
Not unless my current order goes out tonight and arrives tomorrow morning (not a holiday for UPS) ...
Definately a holiday for the Mint though.
Old Oct 11, 2009, 3:17 pm

Programs: DL Plat, HH Dia, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by beachmiles
Now that the back order date is no longer showing for the NA, has anyone seen coins coming in less than a week. I want to schedule my next big order to arrive when I'm in town.
I ordered my next batch last Tuesday when I saw there was no backorder. They have not yet shipped. If that gives you any idea. We may be back to the 1-2 week time frame to box, address, and send.
Old Oct 11, 2009, 3:23 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, HHonors Diamond
Ordered some NAs on the 2nd and got notice Sat that they "had shipped" which probably means they will ship Monday or Tues.
Old Oct 11, 2009, 3:45 pm

Programs: UA, AA, US, DL, PC Plat, Dollar, Avis, National, SPG, HH Gold, CC Gold
I ordered on 9/16 and coins shipped on 9/22. Departed FedEx on 9/23. showed in transist until 10/4. Notation states "Shipment information sent to USPS". Wasn't to worried since delivery is at work and no deliveries over weekend. Still no show. Anyone else have same experience?
Old Oct 11, 2009, 7:50 pm

Programs: HH Dia, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by deant
Ordered some NAs on the 2nd and got notice Sat that they "had shipped" which probably means they will ship Monday or Tues.
same here for me
Old Oct 11, 2009, 9:26 pm

Programs: AAdvantage ExecPlat (LT Plat 2.1 MM),United S, SPG P, Marriott P, Hyatt Diamond *-)-
Originally Posted by benmaller
same here for me
What product did you purchase?
Old Oct 11, 2009, 9:46 pm

Programs: HH Dia, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by AA_CPA
What product did you purchase?
$5K NAs on 2nd, ship notice yesterday.
Old Oct 11, 2009, 10:38 pm

Programs: NW Silver, CO Silver,SPG Gold, USMint Presidential, Chase/BA 100k, Airtran Wendy's cups
What the most anyone has order at one time from the mint? I appears you can order 99 aprox 24k worth. Has anyone done this? I'm not sure my sedan could carry all that weight to the bank not to mention the difficulties the UPS driver would have delivering that amount to my 2nd story condo.
Old Oct 11, 2009, 11:37 pm

Programs: All, but no status!
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8830/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Originally Posted by nwa330
What the most anyone has order at one time from the mint? I appears you can order 99 aprox 24k worth. Has anyone done this? I'm not sure my sedan could carry all that weight to the bank not to mention the difficulties the UPS driver would have delivering that amount to my 2nd story condo.
One may order up to 99 units per order, but one may place more than one order.
Old Oct 11, 2009, 11:43 pm

Programs: UA, AA, AS, DL, BA, HA, WN, SPG-PL, Hyatt-Dia, HH-Dia, Marr-Pl, US Mint/VR(retired)
See post 5108
Old Oct 12, 2009, 12:57 am

Programs: NW Silver, CO Silver,SPG Gold, USMint Presidential, Chase/BA 100k, Airtran Wendy's cups
OGM he is my hero. That's incredible! this is like robbing the bank legally. HKG here I come. Can you keep turning over coins as much and fast as you want? my Airline card has a 7500 limit. If all goes well I think I can do 2 u turns a month. Put me in coach I'm ready to play. If i can use AMX rewards, I might try a 100k order.
Old Oct 12, 2009, 1:04 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

OGM he is my hero. That's incredible! this is like robbing the bank legally. HKG here I come. Can you keep turning over coins as much and fast as you want? my Airline card has a 7500 limit. If all goes well I think I can do 2 u turns a month. Put me in coach I'm ready to play. If i can use AMX rewards, I might try a 100k order.
Loose lips sink.....
Old Oct 12, 2009, 7:12 am
In memoriam

Programs: AA EXP "Life is good! Really good.""
You would also have to carry all 475 lbs down to your car. Since you have to be there to sign for them, have the UPS guy load the boxes directly into your car. Then go to the bank before your car gets stolen or rearended.
Old Oct 12, 2009, 7:32 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by lili
You would also have to carry all 475 lbs down to your car. Since you have to be there to sign for them, have the UPS guy load the boxes directly into your car. Then go to the bank before your car gets stolen or rearended.
with that much extra weight you might win that battle o' forces

But wonder what the officer would say if they saw the coins in the trunk... or worse, they started breaking open and spilling into the road

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.