Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping

Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping

Old Jun 22, 11, 10:24 pm

Currently, the NA coins are back ordered until 6/24 anf the others 7/7. Does that mean I should only order the N/A? Because the other coins will push my past the 10 day period and risks getting my order cancelled right?

Thanks for your help!
Old Jun 22, 11, 11:41 pm

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by Jesperss View Post
Weird. Were the names the same?
Yes. Is this the problem? If so, I would have to change the name of the shipping address, correct?
Old Jun 23, 11, 5:41 am

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
got a tracking number yesterday, but still no record of it when i log into UPS today..how long do these things usually take to get to you after they ship?
Old Jun 23, 11, 5:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ltg, B6, DL, UA, AS, SPG/Marriott Plt, HH, Hyatt
Originally Posted by ianturner View Post
got a tracking number yesterday, but still no record of it when i log into UPS today..how long do these things usually take to get to you after they ship?
I have not gone the UPS route in a while. But normally with the USPS ones, if I get the email at say Yues night at 9:30pm, I will be able to pick it up at the post office by around 9:30-10am Thursday. In fact I am hoping to see my order there today but sometimes it does take til the next morn.

Hope that helped. I would say 2 days. And be there to sign for it! (knowing your local UPS driver's rough delivery timeframe)
Old Jun 23, 11, 9:25 am

Just had 2 orders ship yesterday and arrive today. I ordered them both back on 6/13 though...Annoying that it took a full 10 days from ordering to delivery.

Have to now figure out when they were authorized and wait another 10 days from then? I think I may just place the orders again seeing as it was 10 days from last order and hope it goes through.
Old Jun 23, 11, 10:57 am

I had an order shipped yesterday with a UPS tracking number...ups.com still says the shipment does not exist...should i be concerned?
Old Jun 23, 11, 11:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I had an order shipped yesterday with a UPS tracking number...ups.com still says the shipment does not exist...should i be concerned?
Sometimes it takes 2 days before the package is actually delivered to UPS.

If you happen to see the Mint shipping status shortly after it shows shipped (actually is "picked" for shipment at the very early stage), and then go to UPS site, UPS would show no info. This stage can last from a few hours to a day depends on how chaotic the Mint is!

When Mint finally processed the shipping label and the info forwarded to UPS, UPS would show shipping info rec'd but no package received yet.

As it progresses, you will see info coming up on UPS bit by bit, depends on how frequently UPS update its own chain of info!

2 packages shipped yesterday. By late night UPS only showed shipping labels received but no package info. They arrived nonetheless at 9:30AM this morning.

I believe several months ago Mint had a fiasco that it took 3 days before UPS actually received anything.

The operation of this government agency is quite strange and very scary at times consider the merchandises they deal with.
Old Jun 23, 11, 11:15 am

Originally Posted by Happy View Post
Sometimes it takes 2 days before the package is actually delivered to UPS.

If you happen to see the Mint shipping status shortly after it shows shipped (actually is "picked" for shipment at the very early stage), and then go to UPS site, UPS would show no info. This stage can last from a few hours to a day depends on how chaotic the Mint is!

When Mint finally processed the shipping label and the info forwarded to UPS, UPS would show shipping info rec'd but no package received yet.

As it progresses, you will see info coming up on UPS bit by bit, depends on how frequently UPS update its own chain of info!

I believe several months ago Mint had a fiasco that it took 3 days before UPS actually received anything.

The operation of this government agency is quite strange and very scary at times consider the merchandises they deal with.
dang, i think that might cause an issue then because i'm leaving town until the 5th on tuesday
Old Jun 23, 11, 11:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

dang, i think that might cause an issue then because i'm leaving town until the 5th on tuesday
Are you leaving today?

Call your UPS depot and ask to speak to a supervisor - give them the Mint tracking number and ask if they can Hold the package for you longer than the normal time.

Else, after 3rd attempt of unsuccessful delivery, your package will be returned.

If you are leaving on Friday afternoon, you may still get it tomorrow morning.
Old Jun 23, 11, 11:18 am

Are you leaving today?

Call your UPS depot and ask to speak to a supervisor - give them the Mint tracking number and ask if they can Hold the package for you longer than the normal time.

Else, after 3rd attempt of unsuccessful delivery, your package will be returned.
not leaving until tuesday, so it leaves fri or mon for delivery...but like i said mint is showing shipped yesterday and ups is saying no record....

its my first order and i just dont know how fast the shipping is. placed the order on 6/13
Old Jun 23, 11, 11:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

not leaving until tuesday, so it leaves fri or mon for delivery...but like i said mint is showing shipped yesterday and ups is saying no record....

its my first order and i just dont know how fast the shipping is. placed the order on 6/13
You most likely will see UPS has minimum info by this afternoon or evening. I wouldn't worry.
Old Jun 23, 11, 11:59 am
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

Speaking to a supervisor or even the local depot is unnecessary. Any rep at the 1-800 number can process a Hold request.
Old Jun 23, 11, 12:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold

And if you aren't leaving until Tuesday afternoon, you should be fine for sure. UPS goes out next day air with delivery by 10:30 AM so even if it goes out monday you will have it tuesday by 10:30. IME with the mint, it should go out tonight and you should have tomorrow.
Old Jun 23, 11, 12:17 pm

Originally Posted by jamesteroh View Post
And if you aren't leaving until Tuesday afternoon, you should be fine for sure. UPS goes out next day air with delivery by 10:30 AM so even if it goes out monday you will have it tuesday by 10:30. IME with the mint, it should go out tonight and you should have tomorrow.
hoping for the latter, 7 am flight tues morning...thanks!
Old Jun 23, 11, 12:26 pm

This delayed tracking has happened to me despite as of 4pm yesterday Mint site saying shipped and then emailing me later last night as of shipped. Nothing in UPS, I think we will all get our money tomorrow.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: