Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DOSH adds inactivity fee

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2020, 11:00 pm
Original Poster

DOSH adds inactivity fee

$4.99 monthly inactivity fee if no activity for 365 days. I used to use it a lot at Sam's, and occasionally a few other places, but not so much lately.
More info on DOC's site https://www.doctorofcredit.com/dosh-...nactivity-fee/
Old Aug 2, 2020, 7:14 am

Programs: Continental Onepass, Hilton, Marriott, USAir and now UA
Originally Posted by Klemhuzzah
$4.99 monthly inactivity fee if no activity for 365 days. I used to use it a lot at Sam's, and occasionally a few other places, but not so much lately.
More info on DOC's site https://www.doctorofcredit.com/dosh-...nactivity-fee/
Do I need any further incentive to close this absolutely worthless incentive site?

I have to suspect that they are losing money at a rapid rate, and this is one way to slow the bleed.

I say good riddance
tuphat likes this.
Old Nov 25, 2020, 8:26 am

Programs: AA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite
Just noticed I can’t login to Dosh, and can’t reset password! Are we getting banned for accumulating OD/OM cash back?
Old Nov 25, 2020, 8:36 am

Programs: All of them
Originally Posted by msp3
Just noticed I can’t login to Dosh, and can’t reset password! Are we getting banned for accumulating OD/OM cash back?
That looks like a glitch, I'm having same problem and I only got maybe $20 of OD cashback in last 5-6 months.
msp3 likes this.
Old Nov 25, 2020, 9:02 am

Same here.
Looks like a Dosh glitch.
Old Nov 25, 2020, 9:39 am

I was hoping to get my $27 out this week. I can't login either. Hopefully a glitch.
Old Apr 23, 2021, 9:14 am

Noticing that Paypal/Venmo withdrawal methods have been down now for 3 days. Is this normal?
Old Apr 23, 2021, 11:05 am

Programs: AA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by DeltaNeutral28
Noticing that Paypal/Venmo withdrawal methods have been down now for 3 days. Is this normal?
I’ve requested payout, but stuck in pending for more than 2 weeks! Not sure if shutdown
Old Apr 23, 2021, 1:46 pm

Originally Posted by msp3
I’ve requested payout, but stuck in pending for more than 2 weeks! Not sure if shutdown
Not a shutdown
Just a very very slow site in an app that sometimes is

Just give it time. Either you will get your money or they will say that the transaction "failed". They have a whole section in their FAQs on what that means.

Edit to add: Tried to transfer my money and it says PP and Venmo are "under maintenance". Whatever
msp3 likes this.
Old Apr 23, 2021, 1:59 pm

Originally Posted by radonc1
Not a shutdown
Just a very very slow site in an app that sometimes is

Just give it time. Either you will get your money or they will say that the transaction "failed". They have a whole section in their FAQs on what that means.

Edit to add: Tried to transfer my money and it says PP and Venmo are "under maintenance". Whatever
as they had paypal issue earlier this yr, added bank acct & successfully ach out; just ach out again to bank
Old Apr 23, 2021, 3:08 pm

Originally Posted by danhouston
as they had paypal issue earlier this yr, added bank acct & successfully ach out; just ach out again to bank
I don't like adding a bank account to a wonky site.

I will wait it out for a while. It's not like I am going to expire if I don't get that $65 out of Dosh
Old Apr 24, 2021, 10:22 am

Programs: none
I don't like adding a bank account to a wonky site.

I will wait it out for a while. It's not like I am going to expire if I don't get that $65 out of Dosh
guess i have to add bank to cash out, tried PayPal last few days, not working yet.
Old Apr 24, 2021, 12:16 pm

Originally Posted by mySimon411
guess i have to add bank to cash out, tried PayPal last few days, not working yet.
Would you let us know if adding a bank to cash out was successful.

With wonky sites like Dosh, I am very leary about giving them any financial information. However, if you are successful, I may have to open a new bank account just for them if they continue to deny Venmo or PP

(I just hope this isn't a Dosh cash flow problem or may have to wave good bye to my $65.)
Old Apr 25, 2021, 9:02 am

Programs: AA, UA, DL, UR, IHG platnium, AirAsia
Just logged into my account after several months. Forgot I even had Dosh still. Was hit with a $4.99 inactivity fee on 4/1 bringing my balance down to .76 cents which I can't do anything with anyways. Sent in a request to terminate my account which will be done within 7 days.
Old Apr 25, 2021, 10:46 am

Would you let us know if adding a bank to cash out was successful.

With wonky sites like Dosh, I am very leary about giving them any financial information. However, if you are successful, I may have to open a new bank account just for them if they continue to deny Venmo or PP

(I just hope this isn't a Dosh cash flow problem or may have to wave good bye to my $65.)
I was able to cash out via ACH this week.
radonc1 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.