Buying Groups

    Hide Wikipost
Old Nov 16, 22, 11:15 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.
 
Last edit by: mhdena
Wiki Link
I will work on this on the next few days but most of the info is very old and outdated.


I have been using all of these the last 2 years and I will update what other people have started along with some tools on how to buy on multiple accounts if people want this info. This is just a quick first draft. I will clean up and add more details.

please dont .... up the work I will put into this. please message me and I can add more data and I have more buying groups that I can add
  1. Pointsmaker - pointsmaker.com - Notifies via email . You buy and upload tracking number - Payment comes pretty quick same day most often via echeck once item is checked in
  2. MYS Buying Group - mysbuyinggroup.com Notifies via email . You buy and upload tracking number - Payment comes pretty quick once item is checked in echeck
    MYS has the most complaints of all, from very late payment to not receiving items. Many people have given up on MYS.
  3. USA Buying Group - usabuying.group same as others regarding loading the tracking number. slowest payment of all. alerts come via whatsapp and email and response time is medium to issues
  4. YRCW - app.yrcwtech.com same as others alertss comes via whatsapp - payments can be slow. response time to issues are pretty quick via communication thru wahtsapp to owner
  5. Buy For Me Retail - The best. buyformeretail.com deals are posted on page. offers sent thru email. payment sent ach when they are checked i
  6. EMB - embdeals.com same as above - a great one as well. alerts via whatsapp. payments can be requested same day and will arrive same day. lots of offers last amazon prime.
  7. EMB - From late 2021 through August 2022, Several reports of missing packages, more complaints than most of the other groups. Buyers Beware.
  8. TheDealBuyer - thedealbuyer.com - Seems to be very new to the game. Not using whatsapp, but Pushover to send deals.
Print Wikipost

Old Feb 26, 22, 11:46 pm
  #736  
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 12
The dealbuyer missing ACH payment

I recently requested for an ACH payment from tdb and it was in processing state for three days and finally moved to paid state yesterday. But I havenít received it in my bank account nor itís showing up in any pending transactions

tdb is asking me to discuss with my bank and canít help

my bank is asking for more details to track any ACH while tdb hasnít shared any.


Any suggestions and did anyone face any similar situation earlier.

never had issues with earlier payments by tdb

Last edited by nipunjami; Feb 26, 22 at 11:59 pm
nipunjami is offline  
Old Feb 26, 22, 11:52 pm
  #737  
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 40
Originally Posted by nipunjami View Post
I recently requested for an ACH payment from tdb and it was in processing state for three days and finally moved to paid state yesterday. But I havenít received it in my bank account nor itís showing up in any pending transactions

tdb is asking me to discuss with my bank but they are asking for more details to track any ACH while tdb hasnít shared any.


Any suggestions and did anyone face any similar situation earlier.

never had issues with earlier payments by tdb
It's possible to be sent on Friday and still not show up in your account till Monday
mo2rose is offline  
Old Feb 26, 22, 11:56 pm
  #738  
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 8
Originally Posted by nipunjami View Post
I recently requested for an ACH payment from tdb and it was in processing state for three days and finally moved to paid state yesterday. But I havenít received it in my bank account nor itís showing up in any pending transactions

tdb is asking me to discuss with my bank but they are asking for more details to track any ACH while tdb hasnít shared any.


Any suggestions and did anyone face any similar situation earlier.

never had issues with earlier payments by tdb
Banks donít operate on weekends. If I was to make a suggestion, just be a lot more patient with these things. Waiting 3 or 4 days for a payment to be processed isnít anything out of the ordinary.
Droff is offline  
Old Feb 26, 22, 11:58 pm
  #739  
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 12
Originally Posted by mo2rose View Post
It's possible to be sent on Friday and still not show up in your account till Monday
My hopes are on that only for now 😕
nipunjami is offline  
Old Feb 27, 22, 12:05 am
  #740  
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 40
Originally Posted by nipunjami View Post
My hopes are on that only for now 😕
Most of my ACH requests didn't show up into my account at least 1 biz day after it being marked as sent. It also depends on your specific bank on how fast they process and make incoming ACH available.
mo2rose is offline  
Old Feb 27, 22, 7:24 am
  #741  
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 10
Originally Posted by nipunjami View Post
I recently requested for an ACH payment from tdb and it was in processing state for three days and finally moved to paid state yesterday. But I havenít received it in my bank account nor itís showing up in any pending transactions

tdb is asking me to discuss with my bank and canít help

my bank is asking for more details to track any ACH while tdb hasnít shared any.


Any suggestions and did anyone face any similar situation earlier.

never had issues with earlier payments by tdb
My suggestion is to wait. It might take several days to show up in my bank account from the paid state. Sometimes a weekend may drag the time even longer. I never fail to receive payment from tdb so far.
orionsea is offline  
Old Feb 28, 22, 10:23 am
  #742  
 
Join Date: Oct 2021
Posts: 60
Originally Posted by wangxinqing View Post
Yes, including Amazon Business accounts. I have created six Amazon Personal accounts. I found that I can purchase three AirPods for three of the accounts. When I tried to purchase some more AirPods using the fourth account, I could not even purchase one. So, my feeling is that each person (i.e., one PC) can purchase up to 9 AirPods using three different Amazon Personal accounts. I think that Amazon might have tracked my IP so that they know all these accounts are mine (I also used CCs with the same card holder for all the accounts).
I could guess that you used the same credit card on all orders. Thats why after using it on 3 accounts you can no longer order that item on that credit card.
esaphire3 is offline  
Old Mar 2, 22, 8:16 pm
  #743  
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 91
Originally Posted by esaphire3 View Post
I could guess that you used the same credit card on all orders. Thats why after using it on 3 accounts you can no longer order that item on that credit card.
Yes, I have the same card on different accounts. It could also be cause they tracked my IP. I used only one PC for all orders.
wangxinqing is offline  
Old Mar 2, 22, 8:17 pm
  #744  
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 91
A question for MYS: I want to order something for them, but I found that the form is closed. In this case, I can still order the item for them? Will they finally accept the item if I could not sign the form first? Thanks!
wangxinqing is offline  
Old Mar 3, 22, 1:17 pm
  #745  
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 179
Originally Posted by wangxinqing View Post
A question for MYS: I want to order something for them, but I found that the form is closed. In this case, I can still order the item for them? Will they finally accept the item if I could not sign the form first? Thanks!
Usually no. rarely it can slide in, but I wouldn't want to take extra work for getting it returned if they decline to accept.
Clueless12 likes this.
dwatcher is offline  
Old Mar 6, 22, 7:44 am
  #746  
 
Join Date: Oct 2021
Posts: 60
Originally Posted by wangxinqing View Post
Yes, I have the same card on different accounts. It could also be cause they tracked my IP. I used only one PC for all orders.
It's the credit card. The most you can get away with is 3 accounts per cc. IP it takes alot more to get blocked I have used 10 accounts from same IP with no issues
esaphire3 is offline  
Old Mar 9, 22, 12:56 am
  #747  
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 4
TDB says like 3 of iPads I sent is not there/lost, they have scanned past the date Amazon says it was delivered and asking me to ask Amazon to ask for Refund/replacement (they said they will pay me but first need to contact Amazon first, send them proof). I have sold/dropshipped them like $50k+ stuff in total and never had an incident before, this is first time.

Any clue/advice what to tell Amazon, I am kinda scared that Amazon gonna blacklist my home address maybe? I was using like a spare Amazon account not the main one I buy stuff for my home.

I am kinda scared, :-(
Cerig289 is offline  
Old Mar 9, 22, 1:02 am
  #748  
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 40
Originally Posted by Cerig289 View Post
TDB says like 3 of iPads I sent is not there/lost, they have scanned past the date Amazon says it was delivered and asking me to ask Amazon to ask for Refund/replacement (they said they will pay me but first need to contact Amazon first, send them proof). I have sold/dropshipped them like $50k+ stuff in total and never had an incident before, this is first time.

Any clue/advice what to tell Amazon, I am kinda scared that Amazon gonna blacklist my home address maybe? I was using like a spare Amazon account not the main one I buy stuff for my home.

I am kinda scared, :-(
no need to be scared. tell them the same thing you would if a regular delivery to your home went missing
TeamSupreme likes this.
mo2rose is offline  
Old Mar 9, 22, 3:30 pm
  #749  
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 17
Is it possible to get an item that a BG is looking for via other sites/means and sell it to them? For instance, if you were able to win an ipad thru a local contest, could you ship it to them for basically the value they're paying for it (assuming the serial numbers/IMEI matchup)?
urgetopurge is offline  
Old Mar 9, 22, 3:51 pm
  #750  
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 40
Originally Posted by urgetopurge View Post
Is it possible to get an item that a BG is looking for via other sites/means and sell it to them? For instance, if you were able to win an ipad thru a local contest, could you ship it to them for basically the value they're paying for it (assuming the serial numbers/IMEI matchup)?
yes but I'd contact them 1st to confirm.
personally I've done it with PM
urgetopurge likes this.
mo2rose is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread