Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Buying 3rd Party Gift Cards with Target Gift Card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2018, 4:01 am
Original Poster

Hi Guys, new member here but I've been reading and absorbing a lot. Does anyone here know if you can use a Target gift card to say buy a Disney gift card, or Starbucks gift card, etc? I'm looking to buy target gift cards from Staples through a shopping portal and then take those gift cards and buy other gift cards from Target again through the same shopping portal. Am I able to double dip on that? I've been googling and know for sure that you can't buy Visa/Amex/MC but I haven't seen 100% confirmation about third party gift cards. Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind. I think I've found enough data now that Target had a policy change around June and you can no longer do this. Oh well. If anyone has a working data point, that'd be great. Otherwise just let this thread fizzle and die.

Last edited by OATS09; Oct 30, 2018 at 5:11 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.