Paypal, BDMC, Serve etc (2018)

Old Sep 30, 18, 3:57 pm
Suspended
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Paypal, BDMC, Serve etc (2018)

Can someone give an update on the all Paypal front for 2018? There has been some changes and I lose track of this.

I get the Business Debit MC, Serve and I can possibly load Serve with the PBDMC (this may or may not work now). But how do I purchase Paypal "cash" with my CC? It seem the old Paypal MyCash card is gone. I remember seeing some Paypal cards at stores, but I do not recall what type of cards they are.

Do not intend to do much MS, but just want add/blend $2k/month or so to the Paypal activities I already get.
Old Sep 30, 18, 4:24 pm

Originally Posted by RedSun View Post

I get the Business Debit MC, Serve and I can possibly load Serve with the PBDMC (this may or may not work now). But how do I purchase Paypal "cash" with my CC? It seem the old Paypal MyCash card is gone. I remember seeing some Paypal cards at stores, but I do not recall what type of cards they are.
I don't see DPs of PPDMC being used to load Serve online probably due to the disappearance of PPMC cards in drugstores.
You CANNOT buy PPMyCash with CC now, PP has changed it to where you generate a barcode in your account that you show to cashier to load your account. Cash is the ONLY payment accepted. PPMCs have long been removed from all stores because of the new method that PP has implemented. Now you know why the PPal thread is no longer as active as it was years ago.
Old Sep 30, 18, 4:34 pm
Suspended
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Originally Posted by Mamibear View Post
I don't see DPs of PPDMC being used to load Serve online probably due to the disappearance of PPMC cards in drugstores.
You CANNOT buy PPMyCash with CC now, PP has changed it to where you generate a barcode in your account that you show to cashier to load your account. Cash is the ONLY payment accepted. PPMCs have long been removed from all stores because of the new method that PP has implemented. Now you know why the PPal thread is no longer as active as it was years ago.
So the top of the chain is broken? We can buy Amazon and eBay GCs, with CCs. So naturally I think about PP. If CC is not involved, then there is no MS. Then the 1% from PPBDMC is close to useless.

Search this Thread