Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Easy to load Visa/MC via Amex?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2018, 12:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt LT DM, Wyndham DM, Hertz PC, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Easy to load Visa/MC via Amex?

Not true manufactured spending but have a vendor I need to pay monthly and they only take Visa/MC. I want to fund with Amex. Is there a a card I can reload via Amex so I can use the Visa/MC to fund it but really Ian handled from the Amex.

Usually would just use Plastiq or similar but they don’t want to take that payment type.

Thanks in advance.
Old Jul 20, 2018, 2:14 pm

Programs: UR, Hilton, AA, Delta, SPG/Marriott
Why would you not just purchase MCGC/VGC?
Old Jul 20, 2018, 9:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt LT DM, Wyndham DM, Hertz PC, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by cflchurn
Why would you not just purchase MCGC/VGC?
That is what I want to do. Can I then re-load them with an Amex easily? I ask because I can't go in and pay. They want to auto bill with a card on file. So if there is one I can easily re-load online with the Amex then they can bill the "Gift Card".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.