Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ideas for spending $240?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2018, 12:26 pm

Programs: AA Exp, but not sure for how long. Enterprise Platinum woo-hoo!
Most cable and wireless providers accept payments by credit card. Call one of them and prepay $240 on your bill.

I take issue with Car Jack. The OP is trying to work off a signup bonus which is probably $3-10K. Now I average $5K a day, but not everyone does. Making initial spend bonuses is a perfectly valid use of MS, and this is a forum for people looking for help.

The OP's deadline was almost a month ago, so this post won't be useful to him, but perhaps to others.
Old Jul 23, 2018, 12:30 pm

Shout out & props to those mentioning Kiva. I have accumulated a number of $50-$100 GCs, mainly MCs, that are sorta PITA to monetize, esp. since I already have high Amzn balance. Browsing the Kiva site + a little additional research convinced me that this was a good use of at least a few cards. Better than buying lottery tickets, imho.
Old Aug 5, 2018, 8:58 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by tuphat
Shout out & props to those mentioning Kiva. I have accumulated a number of $50-$100 GCs, mainly MCs, that are sorta PITA to monetize, esp. since I already have high Amzn balance. Browsing the Kiva site + a little additional research convinced me that this was a good use of at least a few cards. Better than buying lottery tickets, imho.
You could prepay utilities too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.