Wiki Posts
Search

Spark Cash MS-Friendly?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2018, 5:17 pm
CDO
Suspended

Originally Posted by MusicalMind
Is Discover sensitive to MS activities? Half of the 3% would be honored a year later, right?
Have not heard of a shut down
Old Jun 7, 2018, 11:12 pm
Suspended

I think spark tolerates up to a certain point. Nobody knows exactly where the trigger is but I think many ms using it.
Old Jun 8, 2018, 12:43 pm

I had the Spark card last year till they canceled me after 5/6 months. I didn't even really use it that much for MSing. I used it mostly for the fee free cash advances. I would bill pay to my spark card and cash advance to my SPG which was the card I was MSing on at the time.
Old Jun 18, 2018, 10:57 am
CDO
Suspended

Originally Posted by Sephy0205
I had the Spark card last year till they canceled me after 5/6 months. I didn't even really use it that much for MSing. I used it mostly for the fee free cash advances. I would bill pay to my spark card and cash advance to my SPG which was the card I was MSing on at the time.
Cash advancing playing spook all the issuers to take a close look
Old Jun 28, 2019, 12:01 pm

How does one cash adavnce from spark card ? I have that card and I have been using it as my livelihood but my last transaction with Simon mall seem like didnt get the cash back. So it got me worried ? My account is still open, Any pointers if Simon is dead for my account ? Or just glitch that didn’t my cash back one time ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.