What are your next MS outcome?

Old Apr 21, 2018, 8:32 am

Just received $950 X 2 on a business card for spending $7500 each,perhaps spent total of an hour while doing groceries. @ $10 per hour, WM employees have to work for 5 weeks. I hate MS it is so ruthless.
Old Apr 21, 2018, 8:48 am

Originally Posted by WD41
I've been shut down by the Amex RAT team. I think I'm just going to stick with using Citi doublecash at Safeway for a while so I can generate fuel rewards.
How sad things have become.

MS'ing for Fuel Rewards.
Old Apr 21, 2018, 10:23 pm

Depends what day of the week you ask me. One day I want to figure out how to do this for a living, and the next day I just want to use it to pay my rent with a credit card and maximize categories or clear minimum spending requirements -- because there are only a few Tier 1 credit card providers and banks and I don't want to ruin my relationship with any of them. Reading about people having all of their Chase or Citi accounts shut down scares the .... out of me.
Old Apr 22, 2018, 6:53 pm

Originally Posted by cbc18
Depends what day of the week you ask me. One day I want to figure out how to do this for a living, and the next day I just want to use it to pay my rent with a credit card and maximize categories or clear minimum spending requirements -- because there are only a few Tier 1 credit card providers and banks and I don't want to ruin my relationship with any of them. Reading about people having all of their Chase or Citi accounts shut down scares the .... out of me.
Do this for a living?

That's a very, very bad idea. Unless you like living in a tent.
Old Apr 22, 2018, 7:09 pm

Well, scaling would certainly make it a lot harder but it does not seem like it would be impossible to scale this.

If you can make $100/month doing it, you can make $1,000 -- and if you can make $1,000, you can make $10,000.

"But that would be really hard."

Yes, there is no rule that making a lot of money has to be easy.
Old Apr 22, 2018, 7:17 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, United Silver, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Next thing to do: burn the points I've earned. We're all sitting on a depreciating asset. As part of your MS plan, it's important that you learn to burn.
Old Apr 22, 2018, 7:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: British, United,SW, Delta,Iberia,KLM, Qatar, IHG, Hilton, Marriott, Starwood, Radisson, Wyndham,
Originally Posted by GetawaysRus
Next thing to do: burn the points I've earned. We're all sitting on a depreciating asset. As part of your MS plan, it's important that you learn to burn.
I agree 100 percent, I try to keep 50-100 in the basics, UR, amex rewards, British, united and Hyatt but the rest is always floating...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.