A New Way to Spend - Coming Soon

Old Jan 18, 18, 12:18 pm
Original Poster

A New Way to Spend - Coming Soon

A new way to use your credit card and earn miles and rewards. Buy stuff, ship it, get paid the full amount plus bonus cash on top, repeat. Keep all the credit card air miles and rewards for yourself. Spend and get paid within two days. No limit, do it as much as youd like. 100% secure and safe. Insanely easy. Stay tuned, its coming soon. Weve been working very hard to build this. This is going to be huge.
Old Jan 18, 18, 12:25 pm

Will I get to meet a Nigerian Prince?
jjmiller69 and Ellvizzle like this.
Old Jan 18, 18, 12:32 pm

I was skeptical of seeing seasoned MSers talk about this, not because of their intentions but because of the implications. Now that I see someone with no FT history register here to tell us about this amazing opportunity, my doubts have evaporated.

Originally Posted by Stoughton View Post
Will I get to meet a Nigerian Prince?
No, but every transaction ups your chances of chatting with a nice federal agent.
Old Jan 18, 18, 1:29 pm

Originally Posted by buyformeretail View Post
A new way to use your credit card and earn miles and rewards. Buy stuff, ship it, get paid the full amount plus bonus cash on top, repeat. Keep all the credit card air miles and rewards for yourself. Spend and get paid within two days. No limit, do it as much as youd like. 100% secure and safe. Insanely easy. Stay tuned, its coming soon. Weve been working very hard to build this. This is going to be huge.
I heard Amazon is going to give Free Money FAST.
Old Jan 18, 18, 3:25 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend and Moderator: Air Canada Aeroplan & Manufactured Spending

Exclamation

As this reads as a commercial post and as such against FT Rules I'm closing this thread.

tcook052
MS forum moderator

Search this Thread