Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 5, 2018, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Klemhuzzah
This is the thread for 2018.
The previous discussion from 2016 on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2017 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1825524-giftcardmall-master-thread-2017-a-97.html

Giftcardmall (and giftcards.com) now limit Visa loads to $250. No more $500 cards, Change happened sometime in 2020.

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 30K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread (2018 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2018, 12:46 pm

I received my AGC from TCB for GCM purchases via UPS instead of regular mail. In the past, they came via regular mail but this time, when I got notice from UPS of a package delivery, I thought it came from AXP but I'm glad my AGC arrived a lot quicker this time, just a week from payout. Waiting for confirmed transactions to reach payable status can be a pain so I cash out with AGC for less than $1K since the 3% overage on up to $970 is well worth to me since I have easy liquidation methods.
Old Mar 9, 2018, 2:55 pm

Programs: AS 100k, BA GGL, UA 1k, DL DM, AC SE, B6 Mosaic4, Hyatt/Hilton/Wyndham/IHG Diamond, Marriot Ti

I have one TCB account that just had one confirmed moved to payable. Not sure if good news or bad.
Old Mar 9, 2018, 3:14 pm

Programs: Delta Gold. Hilton Diamond. Hyatt Explorist.
Originally Posted by Mamibear
I received my AGC from TCB for GCM purchases via UPS instead of regular mail. In the past, they came via regular mail but this time, when I got notice from UPS of a package delivery, I thought it came from AXP but I'm glad my AGC arrived a lot quicker this time, just a week from payout. Waiting for confirmed transactions to reach payable status can be a pain so I cash out with AGC for less than $1K since the 3% overage on up to $970 is well worth to me since I have easy liquidation methods.
Do the AGC have your name on them?
Old Mar 9, 2018, 4:51 pm

Originally Posted by ChrisFlyer66
Do the AGC have your name on them?
yes and the loaded amount is on the top right corner of the GC.
Old Mar 9, 2018, 8:32 pm

Originally Posted by TalkingPoint

I have one TCB account that just had one confirmed moved to payable. Not sure if good news or bad.
Side question, perhaps I'm missing something but are you not hitting the $30k/30 day limit?
Old Mar 9, 2018, 9:47 pm

Programs: AS 100k, BA GGL, UA 1k, DL DM, AC SE, B6 Mosaic4, Hyatt/Hilton/Wyndham/IHG Diamond, Marriot Ti
Originally Posted by Ultraboost
Side question, perhaps I'm missing something but are you not hitting the $30k/30 day limit?
Nobody knows if that's enforced yet or not. Or how it's enforced. Maybe that's what got me.
Old Mar 9, 2018, 9:49 pm

Nobody knows if that's enforced yet or not. Or how it's enforced. Maybe that's what got me.
I can tell you that I got no where near that limit, and my 5b transaction of $5k around those dates are still in the 'Confirmed' state like yours too. Still waiting...
Old Mar 11, 2018, 8:30 am

Seeing this hurts.. I cant get a single order through no matter what I have tried. Can anyone here give me pointers on how to get off their .... list? Is there a special trick to picking a greeting card to make it through lol?
Old Mar 11, 2018, 8:53 am

Originally Posted by gujudog
Seeing this hurts.. I cant get a single order through no matter what I have tried. Can anyone here give me pointers on how to get off their .... list? Is there a special trick to picking a greeting card to make it through lol?
try with $100 and very slowly ramp up
Old Mar 11, 2018, 9:33 am

Originally Posted by Ultraboost
I can tell you that I got no where near that limit, and my 5b transaction of $5k around those dates are still in the 'Confirmed' state like yours too. Still waiting...
#MeToo
#WhereIsMyCashback
Old Mar 11, 2018, 9:55 am

Originally Posted by lumangoy
try with $100 and very slowly ramp up
I believe I may have tried that too. Do pre-designed vs custom have better success? Should I be creating new accounts (same address) when trying again? My current one has 6 cancelled orders since I have been trying since Nov.
Old Mar 11, 2018, 10:10 am

I believe I may have tried that too. Do pre-designed vs custom have better success? Should I be creating new accounts (same address) when trying again? My current one has 6 cancelled orders since I have been trying since Nov.
Have you tried waiting 2 weeks? or a few months?
Old Mar 11, 2018, 10:13 am

Originally Posted by lumangoy
Have you tried waiting 2 weeks? or a few months?
Yes, before trying end of feb, my last attempt was in Dec.
Old Mar 11, 2018, 1:04 pm

Yes, before trying end of feb, my last attempt was in Dec.
Are you a renter or home owner?
Old Mar 11, 2018, 3:49 pm

Originally Posted by cashcyclone
Are you a renter or home owner?
home owner.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.