Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 5, 2018, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Klemhuzzah
This is the thread for 2018.
The previous discussion from 2016 on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2017 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1825524-giftcardmall-master-thread-2017-a-97.html

Giftcardmall (and giftcards.com) now limit Visa loads to $250. No more $500 cards, Change happened sometime in 2020.

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 30K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread (2018 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2018, 11:12 pm

3 accounts, 3 orders, zero GCM tracking. Bummer.
Old Feb 10, 2018, 10:46 am

I placed an order on Thursday and it is still showing as pending on gcm. I don't see any pending charge on the amex card that I used for the order. Is this normal?
Old Feb 10, 2018, 10:52 am

Originally Posted by Stivelio
I placed an order on Thursday and it is still showing as pending on gcm. I don't see any pending charge on the amex card that I used for the order. Is this normal?
no, charges on cc are immediate
Old Feb 10, 2018, 6:15 pm

Originally Posted by cashcyclone

no, charges on cc are immediate
Thats what I've seen for all my orders in the past even for the ones that were cancelled or didn't go through for whatever reason. So this is a first time I'm seeing this
Old Feb 13, 2018, 2:14 pm

Originally Posted by lancaster
3 accounts, 3 orders, zero GCM tracking. Bummer.
Nothing here either. I always get my tracking emails the morning after I order, nada today. Manual claim is going to mean an even longer delay until it gets paid out, and probably a lower rate too.
Old Feb 14, 2018, 12:15 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinium
I made a claim yesterday (after placing a new order) because I was missing my CB from my last week order, today I got an email regarding the new order (from yesterday) and the CB from last week appeared on my account.
Old Feb 17, 2018, 6:13 am

A 1500 order just tracked for me to TCB.
Old Feb 17, 2018, 7:34 am

Programs: Delta Gold. Hilton Diamond. Hyatt Explorist.
A few posts have been removed because of asking for referrals to other cash back sites. Flyertalk does not allow referral requests except in a very few forums that explicitly allow it (I'm sorry if you don't like this rule, but please don't shoot the messenger!)

Last edited by ChrisFlyer66; Feb 22, 2018 at 9:40 pm Reason: Edited to focus on referrals
Old Feb 17, 2018, 1:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Nah.
Had an issue with chrome not allowing be to click the "place order" button again. Firefox worked fine
Old Feb 18, 2018, 7:47 am

Originally Posted by qasr
Had an issue with chrome not allowing be to click the "place order" button again. Firefox worked fine
flash plugin issue
Old Feb 21, 2018, 7:48 am

will GCM deliver to a PO box if I change the billing address to PO box?
Old Feb 22, 2018, 6:43 am

Tracking was slow for me the first week of this month but for my last two orders, it tracked the next day.
Old Feb 22, 2018, 8:53 pm

DP for Le$ (LeMNY?) GCM payout. I was very hesitant to try them - but I finally received my first payout through them for GCM. They have a 4 month payout $25 minimum via paypal but no hitches on redemption after a short verification process which I thought was interesting... required a phone number for a one-time confirmation text (I think to cut down on people with multiple accounts). I am trying to run 4 accounts for in my and my familiy members names (and so far so good - just need 4 unique telephone numbers) to get 4 TRBO CB a month on my orders. Also confirmed that LeMNY tracks the same CB % as TCB tracks in addition to the TRBO CB offers (currently 7% on first $140) which I use to cover shipping fees on large orders. In my experience they take 2-3 days to track, but are getting better.

Last edited by pancakeman27; Feb 23, 2018 at 8:35 am Reason: removed discussion of moderator action
Old Feb 26, 2018, 7:13 am

Just had my first issue trying to place a GCM order. "There was a problem processing your order. Please try again or feel free to contact us for support." Tried a different browser and then my phone but no luck.

I've done $16k over the last 3 months but ramped up a bit the last couple of weeks. Is the move here to just give it a couple of days and try again?
Old Feb 26, 2018, 2:22 pm

Programs: DL, AA
Hey guys, I am new to MS. I would appreciate if someone could help me. I see a lot of people buy VGCs from giftcardmall and not so many from giftcards.com. Could someone tell me what the reason for this is? The cards are the same, aren't they? Is it because of the fees?

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.