Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 5, 2018, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Klemhuzzah
This is the thread for 2018.
The previous discussion from 2016 on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2017 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1825524-giftcardmall-master-thread-2017-a-97.html

Giftcardmall (and giftcards.com) now limit Visa loads to $250. No more $500 cards, Change happened sometime in 2020.

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 30K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread (2018 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2018, 8:10 am

Originally Posted by DeltaNeutral28
Has TCB even been paying any % back on VGC from GCM the last 60 days?
Its befrugal , not TCB.
Old Jul 13, 2018, 1:09 pm

Programs: Delta Gold. Hilton Diamond. Hyatt Explorist.
Originally Posted by DeltaNeutral28
Has TCB even been paying any % back on VGC from GCM the last 60 days?
no
Old Jul 13, 2018, 2:12 pm

TCB is out. BF is still paying 1%. GCM can cut off BF any time. Then all your pending payments will cancel as well. TCB would still pay but BF is not as reliable.
Old Jul 15, 2018, 5:57 am
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by cashcyclone
TCB is out. BF is still paying 1%. GCM can cut off BF any time. Then all your pending payments will cancel as well. TCB would still pay but BF is not as reliable.
My experience is the other way. I have been shorted over a thousand from TCB and have moved all my spend away to BF and others including Yazing.
Old Jul 16, 2018, 8:02 am

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by devastitis
BF and GCM limits are both calendar month limits, not rolling 30 day limits right?
Based on recent experience, I believe the BF limit is a rolling 30-days. I was at 28.5k for the previous 30 days, but only 10k for the calendar month, and an a $2,500 order placed yesterday did not earn a credit on BF. I'll test again tomorrow when my rolling 30-day drops to 25k
Old Jul 18, 2018, 7:26 pm
Suspended
Hyatt 10+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

TCB payout is 15 weeks! Holy cow...
Old Jul 18, 2018, 11:28 pm

Originally Posted by RedSun
TCB payout is 15 weeks! Holy cow...
My April purchases just got paid by TCB . whereas even my may purchases got paid by befrugal. But 2% from TCB was worth the wait and very profitable,
Old Jul 19, 2018, 7:58 am

Originally Posted by kingofkingsforu
My April purchases just got paid by TCB . whereas even my may purchases got paid by befrugal. But 2% from TCB was worth the wait and very profitable,
is TCB still paying 2%?

I just checked and it says:
Online Purchase - Non VISA
Exclusions Apply
Old Jul 19, 2018, 8:07 am

Originally Posted by lumangoy
is TCB still paying 2%?

I just checked and it says:
Now it is excluded. But till april, TCB was paying 2% for custom visa
Old Jul 25, 2018, 12:50 pm

BF limit can be bypassed through creating an another account. Same way we cannot create multiple GCM account and train them for high purchases .
Do you mean multiple BF accounts or multiple GCM accounts? Where is the 30k cb limit enforced?
Old Jul 25, 2018, 1:17 pm

Originally Posted by cdog999
Do you mean multiple BF accounts or multiple GCM accounts? Where is the 30k cb limit enforced?
i have 2 BF and 2 GCM accounts. 1 for me and another one for my SO
Old Jul 25, 2018, 3:47 pm

Now it is excluded. But till april, TCB was paying 2% for custom visa
does gcm sell MCGCs?

under what is essential in TCB, it says:
VISA gift cards are not eligible for cashback. MasterCard purchases will still earn cashback
Old Jul 25, 2018, 4:17 pm

Originally Posted by lumangoy
does gcm sell MCGCs?

under what is essential in TCB, it says:
VISA gift cards are not eligible for cashback. MasterCard purchases will still earn cashback
dont think so.

i guess without BF, there is no other reason to buy from gcm
Old Jul 31, 2018, 7:59 am

Programs: Delta Gold. Hilton Diamond. Hyatt Explorist.
The last few times I ordered from GCM with UPS shipping, UPS just left the package with the giftcards at my door if I'm not home. I try to get them to forward my packages to an access point, but they say they can't due to a restriction from the shipper. They are supposed to be shipped "signature required", but apparently they aren't. Is this consistent with everyone else's experience? Seems like a disaster waiting to happen.
Old Jul 31, 2018, 9:57 am

Originally Posted by ChrisFlyer66
The last few times I ordered from GCM with UPS shipping, UPS just left the package with the giftcards at my door if I'm not home. I try to get them to forward my packages to an access point, but they say they can't due to a restriction from the shipper. They are supposed to be shipped "signature required", but apparently they aren't. Is this consistent with everyone else's experience? Seems like a disaster waiting to happen.
they are delivered to my community leasing office ALWAYS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.