Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 5, 2018, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Klemhuzzah
This is the thread for 2018.
The previous discussion from 2016 on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2017 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1825524-giftcardmall-master-thread-2017-a-97.html

Giftcardmall (and giftcards.com) now limit Visa loads to $250. No more $500 cards, Change happened sometime in 2020.

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 30K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread (2018 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2018, 10:19 am

Originally Posted by Mamibear
I called my local PO where my mails come in. I got to know the delivery supervisor who takes care of all daily incoming mails. I am just fortunate that two DS I've dealt with are very friendly. I have made arrangements with the current DS that when there are packages from BHN, she holds them for pick up whether I call or not. Previously, I'd call her before 7 am to tell her my packages are at the PO so she can hold it there for pick up; lately, she already knows that packages with my name and address coming from BHN is for pick up at PO so I don't have to call.

Try calling the delivery supervisor of your local PO and if you have the tracking number of your package, tell him/her you want a HOLD FOR PICK UP. You can find the number of your local PO via google, that's how I found mine.
Good luck!
I found the number and unfortunately, it's still in a container. I'll need to wait until the next scan/update.

I was really hoping to pick it up so I can drain and leave out of town earlier.
Old Jan 11, 2018, 12:44 pm

Originally Posted by rxgeek
My credit score has been over 800 for as long as I can remember. I was just notified by Barclaycard (cc benefit) that my score is 768. I've been ms'ing a lot the last few months. Is this a normal side effect?
Probably due to high utilization of you're total credit line. Try paying off you're balances before the statement cuts. This will reduce the carried balance reported to the credit bureaus.
Old Jan 11, 2018, 12:48 pm

Originally Posted by wanalaugh74
my last one processed on 1/6.. since then my CL has been tied up with PENDING bc of the error messages.. UGH.. so frustrating.
Myself and others have been experiencing this since the end of the year.

Do you have multiple GCM accounts? If so, (1) are you blocked from ordering from all of them, and (2) do they all have the same delivery address?
Old Jan 11, 2018, 1:21 pm

I'm waiting for Radster to place a successful order before I tempt fate...
Old Jan 11, 2018, 2:33 pm

I've had a $1.5K order and 2 $5K orders go through within the last, all marked as shipped.

Holding off on more until I figure out the new portal rules. Wondering if the $30K purchase limit is shared between GCM and GC.com...
Old Jan 11, 2018, 3:41 pm

Programs: w/+1: AS MVPG; IHG/Marriott Plat; Hilton/BW Diamond; Hertz Prez; SG Silver
I was just able to place orders for 2 users at the same address. This was my first attempt after 5 days off.
Old Jan 12, 2018, 8:36 am

Still no luck after all pending charges came off...
Old Jan 12, 2018, 8:55 am

Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude
when GCM bans people there's literally nothing you can do.
Old Jan 12, 2018, 9:11 am

Originally Posted by rxgeek
I was just able to place orders for 2 users at the same address. This was my first attempt after 5 days off.
Thanks for the update. I will try this approach.
Old Jan 12, 2018, 9:11 am

How many days between attempts?
Old Jan 12, 2018, 9:28 am

Have you tried yet moving one of your household accounts to a separate browser and separate TCB account?
Old Jan 12, 2018, 10:02 am

Just got a USPS delivery (1/12) of 1x$500 for an order placed on 1/4. Six business days is more than acceptable IMO.
Old Jan 12, 2018, 11:02 am

Originally Posted by MaxVO
Have you tried yet moving one of your household accounts to a separate browser and separate TCB account?
I have tried every trick in the book including different IPs and browsers as far back as IE!
Old Jan 12, 2018, 12:53 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinium
I'm still waiting for my 1/2 order, it had 1/8 as ESD (estimated ship date) but no email alters from USPS yet...
Old Jan 12, 2018, 3:27 pm

Originally Posted by NoonRadar
Anyone getting the "There was a problem processing your order. Please try again or feel free to contact us for support." recently?

I processed an order fine a few days ago. Since then I tried a couple of times with two different cards (though on same browser, but deleted the GCM cookies before the second try) and a couple of days between each try and keep getting this. I don't know if it could be a browser thing all of the sudden (have used Firefox with no issues for a while now). There's nothing unusual about the amount, same amounts and same cards I've used for a while with GCM. I'm thinking of giving it a rest for a while I guess trying to not have GCM computers flag my account for multiple failed attempts.
Same. I was able to complete an order using my iPad.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.