Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 5, 2018, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Klemhuzzah
This is the thread for 2018.
The previous discussion from 2016 on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2017 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1825524-giftcardmall-master-thread-2017-a-97.html

Giftcardmall (and giftcards.com) now limit Visa loads to $250. No more $500 cards, Change happened sometime in 2020.

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 30K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread (2018 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2019, 1:01 pm

Originally Posted by ChrisFlyer66
i got it to work with firefox, but it hasn't tracked (with ebates)
Did same workaround with IE browser but no tracking in BeFrugal yet.
Old Apr 29, 2019, 3:13 pm

Likewise no tracking in BF today (Opera browser).
Old Apr 29, 2019, 3:15 pm
Suspended
Hyatt 10+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

I use BF Chrome button and have not missed any tracking.
Old Apr 29, 2019, 4:57 pm

Originally Posted by ChrisFlyer66
Yeah I was getting that too. I tried again later and it worked fine.
I'm glad someone else experienced this issue. I got it yesterday and then again this morning...both times from Chrome.

I finally broke out my laptop and ordered from there (using Chrome) and it worked fine.

Is it possible that Chrome updated on my main desktop computer recently, but not on my laptop?
Old Apr 30, 2019, 9:42 am

Order from IE yesterday tracked in BF today so that worked. I still get the error in Chrome although Chrome auto-updated when i checked to latest version.
Old May 2, 2019, 5:22 am

Originally Posted by flyertalkfrank
Order from IE yesterday tracked in BF today so that worked. I still get the error in Chrome although Chrome auto-updated when i checked to latest version.
A power outage yesterday caused my computer to reboot and when I tried it this morning thru BF/chrome it worked just fine. Go figure.
Old May 2, 2019, 7:30 am

Anyone having only half their orders track? I made 4 purchases and all 4 have click numbers.. but only 2 have the green money bags saying they tracked. This was for yesterday 5/1. Thanks
Old May 2, 2019, 8:41 am
Suspended
Hyatt 10+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

MCGC

Just like to confirm that GCM only offers VGC, not MCGC.

I know GC offers MCGC, but the total cost is higher. Any other sites that offer MCGC with low costs? Simon Mall?
Old May 4, 2019, 4:31 pm

Originally Posted by stormpelt
Can somebody please help? My GCM orders keep getting rejected. I am using chase sapphire preferred, the address is the same, email and phone are the same as my GCM account. WTH? I tried like 5 times already on several different days. I try to order $1999 worth of gift cards with free shipping and using ebates for cashback. Within like half an hour after placing an order, GCM emails me saying that the order has been cancelled. HELP! I tried calling them but they don't know anything, they keep telling me to "make sure that everything on your card matches your GCM account". AND IT DOES. So wth?
what's the rejection msg? or the order went thru but later got cancelled?
Old May 4, 2019, 5:39 pm

Originally Posted by danhouston
It's the stand reply once you've been banned. Can try setting up another account, but typically takes a year or two to be unbanned. Happened to me twice in the last 7 years - no rhyme or reason and no amount of talking to BHN will get you unbanned. Seems their fraud algorithms just go haywire and out of the blue you get banned for no apparent reason.
Old May 4, 2019, 8:28 pm

All of mine have tracked successfully. Did an order Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday of last week and BF tracked each one.

Last edited by flyertalkfrank; May 4, 2019 at 8:28 pm Reason: not including quote
Old May 4, 2019, 8:29 pm

Originally Posted by wanalaugh74
Anyone having only half their orders track? I made 4 purchases and all 4 have click numbers.. but only 2 have the green money bags saying they tracked. This was for yesterday 5/1. Thanks
All of mine tracked, one day later. Ordered Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and each tracked successfully on BF.
wanalaugh74 likes this.
Old May 5, 2019, 9:47 pm

Originally Posted by danhouston
I called them and they said it had something to do with my IP, but in the end they got my pending order to go through and I received the cards. Hopefully I will be able to order from now on, but I am going slow.
Old May 6, 2019, 8:08 am

Thanks.. yea it looks like my orders are tracking but taking 24 hours to post. It used to be faster but oh well.. ill take it.
Old May 11, 2019, 12:50 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by Mazeltov
Anyone getting an error today:HTTP ERROR 405

Problem accessing /dyoc/default/black-visa-gift-card-2/selectGreetingCard. Reason: Request method 'POST' not supported

Getting the 405 error in chrome again.

I've noticed that on the page where you enter the card amount and recipient, if the "Recipient Name" field defaults to lower case, I will get the HTTP 405 error on the next page. If the Recipient field defaults to upper case text (the normal behavior), the order will complete successfully

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.