Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 5, 2018, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Klemhuzzah
This is the thread for 2018.
The previous discussion from 2016 on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2017 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1825524-giftcardmall-master-thread-2017-a-97.html

Giftcardmall (and giftcards.com) now limit Visa loads to $250. No more $500 cards, Change happened sometime in 2020.

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 30K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread (2018 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2019, 3:24 pm

Originally Posted by MaxVO
There are multiple reports of Ebates emptying out customer balances before the payout time. Of course there are also customers that have not yet been robbed, but the overall numbers don't look good at the moment.
Oh wow! Going to screenshot right now... my next cheque is supposed to be $500!!
Old Feb 2, 2019, 10:47 am

Originally Posted by MaxVO
There are multiple reports of Ebates emptying out customer balances before the payout time. Of course there are also customers that have not yet been robbed, but the overall numbers don't look good at the moment.
wish I knew what you are talking about. I use ebates for tons of CB. They stopped my acct from ordering since i ignored 2 emails asking about my GCM purchaes. The emails looked like spam. When I couldn't order I called and after 2 hours got another email asking about my purchases.Told the truth why I buy gift cards and another email in 10 minutes said Im good to go...and my CB will be mailed on 2/15. Substantial amt too.
Old Feb 2, 2019, 10:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Pitbul13
Oh wow! Going to screenshot right now... my next cheque is supposed to be $500!!
It does not matter if eBates closed your account before pay out. Happened.
Old Feb 3, 2019, 8:40 pm

Programs: AS 100k, BA GGL, UA 1k, DL DM, AC SE, B6 Mosaic4, Hyatt/Hilton/Wyndham/IHG Diamond, Marriot Ti
Originally Posted by barrytuneup
wish I knew what you are talking about. I use ebates for tons of CB. They stopped my acct from ordering since i ignored 2 emails asking about my GCM purchaes. The emails looked like spam. When I couldn't order I called and after 2 hours got another email asking about my purchases.Told the truth why I buy gift cards and another email in 10 minutes said Im good to go...and my CB will be mailed on 2/15. Substantial amt too.
Ebates owes me a few thousand from the single day 2% deal they ran a month or two ago. I logged in and it is still showing. Don't have any emails from them either. Praying they pay out in full and on time but will update if not. We're only a little over a week out from payout.
Old Feb 5, 2019, 10:17 am

Anyone have issues on the $10k/day limit on gcm? It seems to be $10k/2 calendar days now. Change over happened some time in late Jan.
Old Feb 5, 2019, 4:01 pm

Programs: AS 100k, BA GGL, UA 1k, DL DM, AC SE, B6 Mosaic4, Hyatt/Hilton/Wyndham/IHG Diamond, Marriot Ti
Originally Posted by asot550
Anyone have issues on the $10k/day limit on gcm? It seems to be $10k/2 calendar days now. Change over happened some time in late Jan.
How much are you hoping to order per day? There are a few work-arounds that don't involve opening additional accounts.
Old Feb 5, 2019, 4:33 pm

Programs: All of them
The Wiki is seriously outdated then, it still says 15k per 30 day per account.
Old Feb 6, 2019, 12:15 am

Originally Posted by littlewinglet
The Wiki is seriously outdated then, it still says 15k per 30 day per account.
Welcome to Flyertalk!
Old Feb 7, 2019, 4:53 pm

Ebates checks from the black friday bonus paid early today. All is well.
cloudskipper likes this.
Old Feb 10, 2019, 9:13 am

As Yazing is starting to process an additional 10% fee beginning in March on all payouts, I will not be ordering through them anymore. What are you guys’ strategy on portal with most % + fastest payout? Between BF and Ebates I guess?
Old Feb 10, 2019, 12:35 pm

GoCashBack is .08% on GCM and 1.1% on GC.com. I was thinking it was the reverse. Here is the list from CashBackMonitor.

Lemoney 1.8% (8.4%*)
Ebates 1%
Sunshine Rewards 1%
Mr. Rebates 0.5%
RebatesMe Up to 5%
Kiindly Up to 3%
Simply Best Coupons Up to 3%
Top Cashback Up to 2%
BeFrugal up to 2%
Giving Assistant Up to 2%
ExtraBux Up to 1% (2%*)
Coupon Cactus Up to 1%
Shop At Home Up to 1%
GoCashBack up to 0.8%
Old Feb 10, 2019, 2:07 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, HH DIA, Hertz PC, GE + Pre✓, Amazon Super Special Prime
Originally Posted by ecatalina
As Yazing is starting to process an additional 10% fee beginning in March on all payouts, I will not be ordering through them anymore. What are you guys’ strategy on portal with most % + fastest payout? Between BF and Ebates I guess?
BF seems to be pretty bullet proof. Not exactly the fastest turnaround (~30 days) but it works like a well oiled machine and the transfers out are painless.
RedSun likes this.
Old Feb 10, 2019, 2:44 pm

Originally Posted by Travelz
GoCashBack is .08% on GCM and 1.1% on GC.com. I was thinking it was the reverse. Here is the list from CashBackMonitor.

Lemoney 1.8% (8.4%*)
Ebates 1%
Sunshine Rewards 1%
Mr. Rebates 0.5%
RebatesMe Up to 5%
Kiindly Up to 3%
Simply Best Coupons Up to 3%
Top Cashback Up to 2%
BeFrugal up to 2%
Giving Assistant Up to 2%
ExtraBux Up to 1% (2%*)
Coupon Cactus Up to 1%
Shop At Home Up to 1%
GoCashBack up to 0.8%
gocashback says
  • Mastercard purchase1.0%
  • Visa purchase1.0%
Old Feb 10, 2019, 3:43 pm

Originally Posted by cdog999
gocashback says
  • Mastercard purchase1.0%
  • Visa purchase1.0%
i won’t even refer people to Gocashback any more after having issues with a payout and no response. I finally got paid but had to hunt someone down via FB messenger.
Old Feb 10, 2019, 6:48 pm

Originally Posted by jtav559
BF seems to be pretty bullet proof. Not exactly the fastest turnaround (~30 days) but it works like a well oiled machine and the transfers out are painless.
Were you getting 30 days on GCM orders?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.