Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 5, 2018, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Klemhuzzah
This is the thread for 2018.
The previous discussion from 2016 on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2017 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1825524-giftcardmall-master-thread-2017-a-97.html

Giftcardmall (and giftcards.com) now limit Visa loads to $250. No more $500 cards, Change happened sometime in 2020.

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 30K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread (2018 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2018, 1:04 pm

What happened to all the VGCs? Is custom still giving 1%
Old Nov 26, 2018, 3:52 pm
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by cdog999
What happened to all the VGCs? Is custom still giving 1%
I have done 2 x 19 x $500 wrench card orders past few days (cuz white and EZ to see numbers) and both tracking 1% at BF.
Old Nov 27, 2018, 5:43 pm
Suspended
Hyatt 10+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

When I log off BofA, I see the offer to GCM from BofA. So my question is that, does it make any difference if you buy $2k or $20k GCs from the partner BofA trying to promote? Will BofA complain you buy too much and shut you down?

Old Nov 27, 2018, 8:49 pm

Originally Posted by RedSun
When I log off BofA, I see the offer to GCM from BofA. So my question is that, does it make any difference if you buy $2k or $20k GCs from the partner BofA trying to promote? Will BofA complain you buy too much and shut you down?

They probably do want you to buy a lot of gift cards, as long as you click through their link so that they earn the commission
Old Dec 1, 2018, 8:24 am

has Yazing paid out lately? i have cashback pending for about 2 months now with them.
Old Dec 1, 2018, 9:14 am

Originally Posted by dineshb
has Yazing paid out lately? i have cashback pending for about 2 months now with them.
GCM usually takes 90 days before payment with most portals. Check your dashboard to see when it will be paid. Befrugal pays in 60 days, so I am sticking with them.
horseymen likes this.

Last edited by Travelz; Dec 1, 2018 at 9:19 am
Old Dec 1, 2018, 1:13 pm

Originally Posted by dineshb
Yes, got paid on the 28th. Contact Adam to find out why you've not been paid.

Main thing I like about Yz is I don't have to cashout manually ~ when payment is due, it goes straight to pPal.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 8:21 pm
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
So I asked "Extrabux" who is owned by Ebates (who pays 1% on GCM on VDCGs) if they do pay out on VDGCs and I was told"

"Elisa Li replied:
About the visa gift cards, we are not sure whether you can get cash back. Only when they pay us commission, can we give your cash back. For more accurate information, you can contact merchant directly."

The reason this matters is that with "Cashback Boost Card" we can earn 1.3% vs standard 1%.

Does anyone know if these flakes pay out anything on VDGCs via GCM?

PS thanks in advance and for not simply cut-N-paste T&C vs real life test!
Old Dec 6, 2018, 12:08 am

Originally Posted by Renes Points
I asked "Extrabux" who is owned by Ebates (who pays 1% on GCM on VDCGs) if they do pay out on VDGCs ...
There are some user comments going back several years here:
https://www.resellerratings.com/store/Extrabux_com
A perfect score of 1.0 out of 10 is rather rare.
I'm guessing that their payouts at 1.3% would be the same as at 1.0%.
Renes Points likes this.
Old Jan 29, 2019, 6:16 pm

Programs: AA Plat, VA Silver, IHG Plat, HH Gold
what is BF?
Old Jan 30, 2019, 12:02 am

Originally Posted by wbruce
what is BF?
BF = Befrugal
Old Feb 1, 2019, 10:04 am

thought I'd share my DPs. I've been using Ebates for the last month or. Literally have not had to wait more than hour for cashback to post even once. Absolutely no problem tracking and I've done about 20k so far this year
Old Feb 1, 2019, 10:59 am

Originally Posted by GoldenMonkey34
thought I'd share my DPs. I've been using Ebates for the last month or. Literally have not had to wait more than hour for cashback to post even once. Absolutely no problem tracking and I've done about 20k so far this year
But how long before you can cash out?
Old Feb 1, 2019, 1:11 pm

Programs: w/+1: AS MVPG; IHG/Marriott Plat; Hilton/BW Diamond; Hertz Prez; SG Silver
Originally Posted by Mamibear
Yes, got paid on the 28th. Contact Adam to find out why you've not been paid.

Main thing I like about Yz is I don't have to cashout manually ~ when payment is due, it goes straight to pPal.
Love this portal. Very responsive cs.
Old Feb 1, 2019, 1:57 pm

There are multiple reports of Ebates emptying out customer balances before the payout time. Of course there are also customers that have not yet been robbed, but the overall numbers don't look good at the moment.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.