Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 5, 2018, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Klemhuzzah
This is the thread for 2018.
The previous discussion from 2016 on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2017 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1825524-giftcardmall-master-thread-2017-a-97.html

Giftcardmall (and giftcards.com) now limit Visa loads to $250. No more $500 cards, Change happened sometime in 2020.

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 30K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread (2018 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2018, 4:27 pm

Originally Posted by RedSun
All my shippings do not take more than one week.
Originally Posted by qLir
9/15 isn't here yet for me either. It said it shipped on the 21st. I'm thinking that I'll call on Monday if no luck by then.
Originally Posted by travelwithapoint
My 9/14 was said to have shipped on 9/21. Hasn't arrived yet.
free or did you pay for shipping?
Old Sep 28, 2018, 4:29 pm

Free shipping
Old Sep 28, 2018, 5:08 pm

I have three orders from 9/14, 9/15 and 9/16 that have not come in. However I received one gift card out of four from my order on 9/20. How weird is that? I called and "they said" I should get them all by 10/1. I'm not from Missouri, but "show me" and I'll believe. I think they are having processing problems in the warehouse.
Old Sep 29, 2018, 6:00 am

My order from 9/18 isn’t here yet. Usually takes a week or so via untracked mail, so a couple days late at this point.
Old Sep 29, 2018, 9:28 am

Two orders on 9/18 were shipped but not arrive yet.

Originally Posted by jsl_313
My order from 9/18 isn’t here yet. Usually takes a week or so via untracked mail, so a couple days late at this point.
Old Sep 29, 2018, 9:46 am

Mine showed up today. Free shipping.
Old Sep 29, 2018, 11:26 am

does gift card ordered from GCM count towards meeting minimum spending for Amex everyday card? Any data point will be appreciated!
Old Sep 29, 2018, 3:45 pm

Originally Posted by dineshb
does gift card ordered from GCM count towards meeting minimum spending for Amex everyday card? Any data point will be appreciated!
yeah you shouldn’t have any problems. Just don’t call the bank!
Old Sep 29, 2018, 8:16 pm

Programs: AAdvantage EXP
Originally Posted by lmagnott
My last order (earlier this month) took 12 days to arrive.
Originally Posted by lumangoy
with paid shipping?
No, free shipping.
Old Sep 30, 2018, 6:07 am

Programs: w/+1: AS MVPG; IHG/Marriott Plat; Hilton/BW Diamond; Hertz Prez; SG Silver
Originally Posted by dineshb
I'd avoid buying cash equivalant (Visa/MC) gcs to meet minimum spend, After that, go for it.
Old Sep 30, 2018, 7:51 am
Suspended
Hyatt 10+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Originally Posted by rxgeek
I'd avoid buying cash equivalant (Visa/MC) gcs to meet minimum spend, After that, go for it.
Same here. Plastiq seems safe. When I looked at my AmEx statements, it clearly says how many gift cards and the amount I purchased. Scary stuff. AmEx has solid ground to deny you the bonus right there.
Old Sep 30, 2018, 12:06 pm

GCM seems to be at it again...
There was an error processing your request.Close
Transaction declined. Please contact your Bank or use another card.
See charge and then reversal in pending. Sure GCM, sure.
Old Oct 1, 2018, 10:18 am

Hi, I ordered 4 (500x3+ 475X1). The order shipped,and I only received the 500X3. I check my order, and I am not sure if they were shipped separately. This is the first time I order more than 3 cards from them. Does anyone has similar experience?
Thanks
Old Oct 1, 2018, 10:35 am

Typically they all come together in one envelope. I have a 4 card order where 1 card (the odd one) arrived on Saturday but not the other cards. First time it has happened to me, hopefully the other 3 cards arrive in the next day or two...
Old Oct 1, 2018, 11:43 am

Originally Posted by wmy2008
Hi, I ordered 4 (500x3+ 475X1). The order shipped,and I only received the 500X3. I check my order, and I am not sure if they were shipped separately. This is the first time I order more than 3 cards from them. Does anyone has similar experience?
Thanks
Originally Posted by FlyerMoneyMan
Typically they all come together in one envelope. I have a 4 card order where 1 card (the odd one) arrived on Saturday but not the other cards. First time it has happened to me, hopefully the other 3 cards arrive in the next day or two...
Same thing happened to me. 450$ pre designed card came on friday and other 3 custom cards are coming today. ( Saw the pic in USPS informed delivery)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.