Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 5, 2018, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Klemhuzzah
This is the thread for 2018.
The previous discussion from 2016 on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2017 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1825524-giftcardmall-master-thread-2017-a-97.html

Giftcardmall (and giftcards.com) now limit Visa loads to $250. No more $500 cards, Change happened sometime in 2020.

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 30K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread (2018 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2018, 2:53 pm

They left them at my door a few times. I just ordered 6K and it said signature will be required, but we will see. It seems to takes BF 65 days to pay on larger amounts and 30 days for order under 2K.
Old Jul 31, 2018, 9:22 pm

Originally Posted by Travelz
They left them at my door a few times. I just ordered 6K and it said signature will be required, but we will see. It seems to takes BF 65 days to pay on larger amounts and 30 days for order under 2K.
Advantages of small order under 2k are quick payout by BF in 30 days and cost of 500$ gift card is just 1$ after the cash back. But cons are going to be no tracking , longer shipping time and multiple small orders for the same amount on ur credit card .

Large orders cons are delayed payouts (2 months time ) and extra shipping cost of 10 $ . But peace of mind with the tracking and just 1/2/3 big order on the CC
Old Aug 8, 2018, 10:16 am

My 6K order came in 5 days and the envelopes were put in the mailbox. When you order it says a signature will be required. I do like the bigger orders better but I don't like when they leave packages at my door on Sundays.
Old Aug 8, 2018, 10:46 am

Programs: Delta Gold. Hilton Diamond. Hyatt Explorist.
Originally Posted by Travelz
My 6K order came in 5 days and the envelopes were put in the mailbox. When you order it says a signature will be required. I do like the bigger orders better but I don't like when they leave packages at my door on Sundays.
I quit big orders from giftcardmall because they were always getting left at my door regardless of the day of the week.
Old Aug 8, 2018, 11:17 am

Anyone figure out if BF will pay CB beyond 30k?
Old Aug 8, 2018, 10:29 pm

Programs: DL, BA, AA
Originally Posted by ChrisFlyer66
The last few times I ordered from GCM with UPS shipping, UPS just left the package with the giftcards at my doo
r if I'm not home. I try to get them to forward my packages to an access point, but they say they can't due to a restriction from the shipper. They are supposed to be shipped "signature required", but apparently they aren't. Is this consistent with everyone else's experience? Seems like a disaster waiting to happen.
That is consistent with what I have experienced. If sending UPS, they restrict them. If I have had them sent by USPS, it works out much better for me. USPS will hold mail if I am out of town for as long as 4 weeks. Then I pick up at the PO or have them deliver.

Last edited by worldtravels; Aug 8, 2018 at 10:34 pm
Old Aug 8, 2018, 11:55 pm

Programs: AS 100k, BA GGL, UA 1k, DL DM, AC SE, B6 Mosaic4, Hyatt/Hilton/Wyndham/IHG Diamond, Marriot Ti
Originally Posted by cdog999
Anyone figure out if BF will pay CB beyond 30k?
they do not.
Old Aug 9, 2018, 7:32 am

Programs: Delta Gold. Hilton Diamond. Hyatt Explorist.
Originally Posted by worldtravels
That is consistent with what I have experienced. If sending UPS, they restrict them. If I have had them sent by USPS, it works out much better for me. USPS will hold mail if I am out of town for as long as 4 weeks. Then I pick up at the PO or have them deliver.
Do they just leave them at your door if you are not out of town?
Old Aug 9, 2018, 7:52 am

Originally Posted by TalkingPoint
they do not.
Is it calendar month?
Able to use a second BF account or a different cashback account to get around the 30k limit?
Old Aug 9, 2018, 11:13 am

Programs: AS 100k, BA GGL, UA 1k, DL DM, AC SE, B6 Mosaic4, Hyatt/Hilton/Wyndham/IHG Diamond, Marriot Ti
Originally Posted by cdog999
Is it calendar month?
Able to use a second BF account or a different cashback account to get around the 30k limit?
A second BF account does not work. I can't confirm if using a different cb account would work, but I suspect not.
Old Aug 9, 2018, 11:42 pm

Programs: DL, BA, AA
Do they just leave them at your door if you are not out of town?
Every carrier can be different in how they handle it. If signature is not required, they might leave them at your doorstep if they don't fit into your box.
Old Aug 10, 2018, 7:59 am

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinium
Before GCM was sold, all my delivery were required a signature, but since the end of April, not anymore (which is great for me).

Now regarding the limits, do we still have the 15K per 30 rolling days? because in the past I used to get a notification/alert before check out, but now I don't see it anymore, I know CB still 30K. TIA.
Old Aug 10, 2018, 10:40 am

Programs: Hilton-Gold
Havent bought from GCM after 2% custom visa deal died. I Used Yazing which was great and now want to use Be Frugal(haven't used last few years). Will BF pay 1% in 30-35 days as others have noted?
Old Aug 10, 2018, 11:40 am
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by concordian
Havent bought from GCM after 2% custom visa deal died. I Used Yazing which was great and now want to use Be Frugal(haven't used last few years). Will BF pay 1% in 30-35 days as others have noted?
Just did a 18 x $500 card order today. Shows 1% payable 9OCT18 as a data point.
Old Aug 10, 2018, 1:01 pm

Programs: Lots
Originally Posted by concordian
30-35 days is for small orders.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.