Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 5, 2018, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Klemhuzzah
This is the thread for 2018.
The previous discussion from 2016 on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2017 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1825524-giftcardmall-master-thread-2017-a-97.html

Giftcardmall (and giftcards.com) now limit Visa loads to $250. No more $500 cards, Change happened sometime in 2020.

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 30K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread (2018 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2018, 8:16 am

iam getting the below error after the new site changes. Any idea ? i have been placing orders for nearly 2 years without any issue.

There was an error processing your request.Close
We encountered a system issue while processing your payment. Please try again later
Old Apr 20, 2018, 9:34 am

For those with USPS Informed Delivery, are the orders still coming from Henderson NV? or some other place since the website change.
Old Apr 20, 2018, 9:53 am

Programs: AS 100k, BA GGL, UA 1k, DL DM, AC SE, B6 Mosaic4, Hyatt/Hilton/Wyndham/IHG Diamond, Marriot Ti
Originally Posted by skanchur
If the only negative change is the lack of cashback on fees and shipping then I'm fine with that.
You also can't put a custom message on the card. I used to put the order # there so I could quickly identify which order each card came from.
Old Apr 20, 2018, 10:55 am

Originally Posted by lumangoy
today or before they made changes to website?
Order was from a few weeks ago. Haven't ordered again or tried a new account yet.
Old Apr 20, 2018, 1:49 pm

Just a DP, Ordered yesterday, TCB not tracked yet.

Also on the new website, how do you know your order has been processed or check status ?

Originally Posted by wanalaugh74
Ordered a batch last night it took 1.5 hours to get my TCB notification... Ordered today with another account and it took 2 hours to get the email. WOW!
Old Apr 21, 2018, 5:15 pm

One of my accounts did not track on a secondary Befrugal account while an order on my main GCM account tracked an order on my main Befrugal account right after. Different browser and different card.
Old Apr 21, 2018, 10:13 pm

I was previously banned on GCM (getting the error message in the wiki) - new site let me put an order in. We'll see if it arrives, but it did track at 2% still. Also, cannot find anywhere that tells me the actual order status.
Old Apr 21, 2018, 10:46 pm

Originally Posted by h4xdaplanet
I was previously banned on GCM (getting the error message in the wiki) - new site let me put an order in. We'll see if it arrives, but it did track at 2% still. Also, cannot find anywhere that tells me the actual order status.
how much did you get in the first order in the new site?

did you start slow, $500 in one order, or did you just decide to go all out?
Old Apr 22, 2018, 6:51 pm

Just tried the new website for the first time. I must have tested and deleted lots of card designs over the account lifetime. Now they all came back from the dead, and I can't find the good ones anymore in all the clutter.
Can anyone see the "delete" button?
Also, IE browser no longer works. I can get to the order button, but pressing it results in no action, just endless "processing" status. Oh well, some other browsers seem to be ok.
Old Apr 22, 2018, 7:30 pm

Tracked on Lmoney the same day of my $500 order.
Old Apr 23, 2018, 2:12 am

How are cash back portals like lemoney work?

Originally Posted by pancakeman27
I tried to use the 10% turbo cash back offered through the Lemoney.com cash back portal. Almost all the suggestions to get the order to track mentioned at: http://www.doctorofcredit.com/10-tip...ack-correctly/ were followed.

The order was almost placed on GCM for a $25 visa gift card after clicking through from a logged in Lemoney account. However, I am confused. In all my time using the web, discounts and coupons are always applied at check out. Nonetheless, the full price of $30.95 was in the GCM shopping cart with no 10% discount. The order was not completed.

How does these discounts apply to orders at the GCM?

Also are these discounts taken from the face value of the the gift card ($25) or the amount of the order witch will include the face value of the gift card, fees, and shipping and handling ($30.95).

Last edited by PoEntre; Apr 23, 2018 at 2:31 am
Old Apr 23, 2018, 6:34 am

Originally Posted by vodafone
Just a DP, Ordered yesterday, TCB not tracked yet.

Also on the new website, how do you know your order has been processed or check status ?
Well, after a few orders for tracking in a couple of hours, last night order at 10:30 PM hasnt tracked. guess its just hit or miss at this point.
Old Apr 23, 2018, 10:14 am

Was able to get one order in after the site design change. Every attempt after that was met with "The transaction was rejected by your card issuer or your issuer does not support features we require. Please use another payment method or contact your card issuer for assistance."

Somehow I don't think it's my card issuer rejecting it. Is my first order still pending/processing? Who knows?
Old Apr 23, 2018, 10:54 am

Originally Posted by PoEntre
I tried to use the 10% turbo cash back offered through the Lemoney.com cash back portal. Almost all the suggestions to get the order to track mentioned at: http://www.doctorofcredit.com/10-tip...ack-correctly/ were followed.

The order was almost placed on GCM for a $25 visa gift card after clicking through from a logged in Lemoney account. However, I am confused. In all my time using the web, discounts and coupons are always applied at check out. Nonetheless, the full price of $30.95 was in the GCM shopping cart with no 10% discount. The order was not completed.

How does these discounts apply to orders at the GCM?

Also are these discounts taken from the face value of the the gift card ($25) or the amount of the order witch will include the face value of the gift card, fees, and shipping and handling ($30.95).
So cashback discounts don't apply immediately at check out. These cashback discounts usually track on your Lmoney account the same day of the purchase, but are only available to be paid out 4 months later from the date of purchase. As of the website change they only apply to the face value of the card. So the 10% trbo CB is applied to the first $100 and then the normal cashback is applied to the remainder of the purchase. So if you buy a $500 VGC, the first 100 will be at 10% and the remaining 400 will be at the normal cashback rate being offered. This will post in your account and will be payable after 4 months.
Old Apr 23, 2018, 11:53 am

Originally Posted by pancakeman27
At what cash back rate?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.