Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 5, 2018, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Klemhuzzah
This is the thread for 2018.
The previous discussion from 2016 on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2017 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1825524-giftcardmall-master-thread-2017-a-97.html

Giftcardmall (and giftcards.com) now limit Visa loads to $250. No more $500 cards, Change happened sometime in 2020.

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 30K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread (2018 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2018, 11:51 pm

TCB didnt track orders placed on Mar 7 and Mar 10th till now. Usually it will track within 2/3 days for me. Any one facing similar tracking issues ?
Old Mar 13, 2018, 5:24 pm

Programs: AS 100k, BA GGL, UA 1k, DL DM, AC SE, B6 Mosaic4, Hyatt/Hilton/Wyndham/IHG Diamond, Marriot Ti
Originally Posted by kingofkingsforu
TCB didnt track orders placed on Mar 7 and Mar 10th till now. Usually it will track within 2/3 days for me. Any one facing similar tracking issues ?
I have this alert in my account. Seems they are aware. It happens on and off.

The above may not include recent updates.
We're aware of intermittent issues when clicking through to merchants and are trying to resolve it ASAP
Old Mar 14, 2018, 7:50 am

Originally Posted by kingofkingsforu

Finally it tracked on Mar 13 , after 6 days. I would have raised a ticket got GCM purchase and put a eyes on my account. Good i waited.
Old Mar 14, 2018, 8:13 am

Programs: Delta Gold. Hilton Diamond. Hyatt Explorist.
All of my transactions through the end of December have become payable
Old Mar 15, 2018, 12:25 am

Originally Posted by ChrisFlyer66
All of my transactions through the end of December have become payable
Good News. 15th of a month is better than 1st of the month for me. (Salary paycheck + TCB payout)
Old Mar 16, 2018, 6:13 am

My 5B orders from Dec have also became payable. Game on! I hope WM never programs against gebits.
Old Mar 17, 2018, 8:16 am

my transactions from Dec till middle of Jan are now payable. The ones I paid with all!ant have been paid correctly.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 7:53 am

Some of my cards came noticeably bend on the ends of the magnetic strip. Has anyone experienced issues with using them?
Old Mar 21, 2018, 8:31 am

Still trying to figure out how both my home address accounts are now banned. Have gotten transaction error message now for over 2 months. Tried tweaking address, ips, and all these other tricks people seem to use.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 7:21 pm

Originally Posted by cdog999
Still trying to figure out how both my home address accounts are now banned. Have gotten transaction error message now for over 2 months. Tried tweaking address, ips, and all these other tricks people seem to use.
Try a different operating system (Firefox, Safari, Chrome) or a different computer.
Prometheus77 likes this.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 9:51 pm

Anyone having trouble with activation lately?

I purchased a visa gift card from GCM last December. I lost it last month and called for a replacement card. The replacement card came in the mail today, and the letter says call the number (855-202-5628) to activate.
After calling the number and entering card number, expiration date, etc, I automatically got connected to a CSR, who informed me that the only way to activate the card is through their automatic system. I have gone through the process more than 5 times.
Has anyone seen this before? Any other numbers I can try?
Old Mar 22, 2018, 11:18 am

Programs: Delta Gold. Hilton Diamond. Hyatt Explorist.
Can you earn rewards on Wells Fargo credit cards with giftcardmall purchases? The WF terms and conditions say 'prepaid gift cards' do not earn rewards, but I'm curious about how they enforce that. Does anyone sell gift cards that aren't prepaid?
Old Mar 22, 2018, 2:06 pm

Originally Posted by ChrisFlyer66
Can you earn rewards on Wells Fargo credit cards with giftcardmall purchases? The WF terms and conditions say 'prepaid gift cards' do not earn rewards, but I'm curious about how they enforce that. Does anyone sell gift cards that aren't prepaid?
I do earn rewards on my GCM purchases using WF CC.
ChrisFlyer66 likes this.
Old Mar 27, 2018, 6:39 am

has anyone been able to order?

I've tried 3 different computers, my phone, different browser, but the place order button't won't go through.

I think they're blocking by IP. All are using my home IP.

Has anyone been able to order using a VPN or work IP?
Old Mar 27, 2018, 7:01 am

Programs: Lots
Originally Posted by lumangoy
has anyone been able to order?

I've tried 3 different computers, my phone, different browser, but the place order button't won't go through.

I think they're blocking by IP. All are using my home IP.

Has anyone been able to order using a VPN or work IP?
I made two orders of $5k each over the weekend, and one went through but the other was cancelled. I’m going to try again later when the cancelled transaction falls off my credit card’s pending.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.