Greendot inquiry

Old Jan 2, 18, 1:04 pm
Original Poster

Greendot inquiry

How can I use greendot to load VGC debit card onto it? And can I cash it afterwards or billpay online ? And whichever is cheaper ? Thanks
Old Jan 2, 18, 1:10 pm

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manu...re-2017-a.html
Old Jan 2, 18, 2:30 pm
Original Poster

Thanks. I have been readin on this thread for hours and didn't get what I was looking for. I read people warn against greendot and some say its no longer available. So I just want to simple brief answer on greendot. Thanks
Old Jan 2, 18, 2:46 pm

Originally Posted by Dantrolene View Post
How can I use greendot to load VGC debit card onto it? And can I cash it afterwards or billpay online ? And whichever is cheaper ? Thanks
buy the GD where you found it and load with your desired amount. No, you can't cash greendot VGC but you can use it for online B/P if you register it; check with your payee if they'll accept it. If you want cheaper fees, buy Simon giftcards at SimonMall.

Please know that it will take you days/weeks/months of reading (read all basic threads in 2016 and pay attention to wikis) before you have a full grasp on manufactured spending. It's best that you know what you're doing before you venture in buying your first VGC. Good luck!
Old Jan 2, 18, 3:02 pm
Original Poster

I pm'ed you. Please check your inbox Mamibear

Last edited by Dantrolene; Jan 2, 18 at 3:07 pm
Old Jan 2, 18, 3:30 pm

Originally Posted by Dantrolene View Post
have u seen this link?
Gobank by Greendot - online banking with debit card(2016 onwards)

Search this Thread