Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

giftcards.com master thread (2018 onwards)

Old Jan 1, 2018, 11:00 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Klemhuzzah
This is the thread for 2018. The previous discussion can be found here.

Giftcards.com (and giftcardmall) now limit Visa loads to $250. No more $500 cards, Change happened sometime in 2020.

Check cash back portals to help cover the fees. Around the holidays there is usually free shipping. http://www.cashbackmonitor.com/cashback-store/giftcards.com/

Limit 5k/ every 48 hours (2 orders under 2.5k including the fees). However, system will reportedly "error out" if more than two orders are attempted within two days.

Cards must be activated before use. Orders usually arrive in 5-7 days.

Select the free letter on the left instead of paying for a card on the right of the screen to save money.

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have them reissued.

Print Wikipost

giftcards.com master thread (2018 onwards)

Old Oct 22, 2018, 11:35 am

Originally Posted by kingofkingsforu
Airline shopping portals now have gc.com listed .Enjoy while it lasts...

https://www.cashbackmonitor.com/cash...giftcards.com/
If the choice is between 1 mile / $ or 1 cent / $ I think most of us prefer the latter ...
Old Oct 22, 2018, 11:43 am

Originally Posted by wyogold
If the choice is between 1 mile / $ or 1 cent / $ I think most of us prefer the latter ...
Depends on how much you value those miles. As you have mentioned 'most of us' . I hope it stays the same , so that airline portals keeps offering those.
Old Oct 22, 2018, 1:42 pm

Programs: AS 100k, BA GGL, UA 1k, DL DM, AC SE, B6 Mosaic4, Hyatt/Hilton/Wyndham/IHG Diamond, Marriot Ti
Originally Posted by wyogold
At current, it is simply buying UA or AA at a rate of 1.25cpp. Don't overcomplicate things. If you're a buyer at that price, it's now available for you. Everyone has a different situation and there is no one size fits all choice. However, I don't think anyone would argue that it's a bad rate.
Old Oct 22, 2018, 2:25 pm

Originally Posted by TalkingPoint
At current, it is simply buying UA or AA at a rate of 1.25cpp. Don't overcomplicate things. If you're a buyer at that price, it's now available for you. Everyone has a different situation and there is no one size fits all choice. However, I don't think anyone would argue that it's a bad rate.

This 1.25cpp rate is it available for visa gc ?
Old Oct 22, 2018, 4:04 pm

Programs: AS 100k, BA GGL, UA 1k, DL DM, AC SE, B6 Mosaic4, Hyatt/Hilton/Wyndham/IHG Diamond, Marriot Ti
Originally Posted by kingofkingsforu
This 1.25cpp rate is it available for visa gc ?
If you want visa, go to GCM.
Old Oct 24, 2018, 8:27 pm

meeting Amex MSR through GCC or GCM is a no go.
gcc and gcm worked just fine for bizplat and bgr a couple months ago
Old Oct 24, 2018, 8:31 pm

Originally Posted by shagbarkbucktastik
gcc and gcm worked just fine for bizplat and bgr a couple months ago
You can always try ... Things change
Old Oct 29, 2018, 7:45 pm

Has anyone gotten paid by Yazing this month?
Old Oct 29, 2018, 8:09 pm
jk2

any glitches today for gc.com? I purchased one card using miles portal, after I pressed "submit" order I was redirected to the main page. The card was still in the cart, but order was processed. Usually it means, portal will not track it.
Old Oct 29, 2018, 10:05 pm

Originally Posted by jk2
any glitches today for gc.com? I purchased one card using miles portal, after I pressed "submit" order I was redirected to the main page. The card was still in the cart, but order was processed. Usually it means, portal will not track it.
i just did 1 order and it tracked properly with AA portal. Not sure when miles will be posted.
Old Oct 30, 2018, 6:25 am

Originally Posted by Reikon
Not yet. My recollection is Yazing typically pays around the last weekend of the month, so I'm mildly surprised not to have been paid yet.
Old Oct 30, 2018, 7:09 am

Programs: UR, Marriott, AA, WN, Chick Fil A Red
YZ pays on up to $60k/mo again--^
Old Oct 30, 2018, 11:24 am

Originally Posted by NeGourmand
YZ pays on up to $60k/mo again--^
Good to know. I am using a few portals instead but I guess they could figure that out if they wanted to.
Old Oct 30, 2018, 12:01 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
Originally Posted by jk2
Did it yesterday with United. No problem tracking.
Old Oct 30, 2018, 4:18 pm

Programs: UR, Marriott, AA, WN, Chick Fil A Red
Originally Posted by Reikon
They just paid out. Seems like when anyone in this thread asks, then they payout within 24 hours. So thanks for asking about it!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.