Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

giftcards.com master thread (2018 onwards)

Old Jan 1, 2018, 11:00 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Klemhuzzah
This is the thread for 2018. The previous discussion can be found here.

Giftcards.com (and giftcardmall) now limit Visa loads to $250. No more $500 cards, Change happened sometime in 2020.

Check cash back portals to help cover the fees. Around the holidays there is usually free shipping. http://www.cashbackmonitor.com/cashback-store/giftcards.com/

Limit 5k/ every 48 hours (2 orders under 2.5k including the fees). However, system will reportedly "error out" if more than two orders are attempted within two days.

Cards must be activated before use. Orders usually arrive in 5-7 days.

Select the free letter on the left instead of paying for a card on the right of the screen to save money.

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have them reissued.

Print Wikipost

giftcards.com master thread (2018 onwards)

Old Oct 3, 2018, 2:15 pm

Originally Posted by Travelz
I got emails on Monday and today, but I am having trouble submitting. The order today were created, but it did not submit all the way. I get this message for over 3 minutes:

Submitting Order ...
Order submission can take up to a minute. Please don't close this window or navigate away until this process is complete.

Update: Even though the orders did not submit all the way, they are confirmed now.
Mine are doing the exact same thing. Really annoying because I'm pretty sure these are not tracking with YZ now. At least, it didn't yesterday, and not expecting it to today now. Hopefully I can file a claim, what a waste.
Old Oct 3, 2018, 2:33 pm

Originally Posted by weather3369
Mine are doing the exact same thing. Really annoying because I'm pretty sure these are not tracking with YZ now. At least, it didn't yesterday, and not expecting it to today now. Hopefully I can file a claim, what a waste.
My Yaz email came 2 days after for my Monday order but I checked my dash board and it was there before the email.
Old Oct 4, 2018, 8:53 am

Hmmm... I'll keep my eye out. GCC orders from yesterday did the exact same thing and no yazing tracking either. From a couple days ago, the order which DID actually complete without me having to close the tab DID track, but the one that didn't stop loading did NOT track still, despite it having been confirmed and even got shipping notification. ah well.
Old Oct 4, 2018, 9:01 am

Originally Posted by weather3369
Hmmm... I'll keep my eye out. GCC orders from yesterday did the exact same thing and no yazing tracking either. From a couple days ago, the order which DID actually complete without me having to close the tab DID track, but the one that didn't stop loading did NOT track still, despite it having been confirmed and even got shipping notification. ah well.
Yz also hasn't tracked for me from last night. No issues with the order completing on gccom though.

LMFAO, and now it just tracked. That makes me 3/3 for tracking within ten minutes of posting to complain about non-tracking.
Old Oct 4, 2018, 4:11 pm

What is the current rate for giftcards.com on Yazing. I am not a member and hence cant see the rate and need to decide if I should join.
Old Oct 4, 2018, 4:31 pm

Originally Posted by svasandani
What is the current rate for giftcards.com on Yazing. I am not a member and hence cant see the rate and need to decide if I should join.
1.25% on mcgc up to 30k per month
Old Oct 5, 2018, 11:42 pm

I didn't really think the 2% was worth the extra effort over 1% GCM Visas. It comes out to about $2 more profit per card but requires a good bit of time to activate and are harder to liquidate at WM. But glad others are finding it valuable.
Old Oct 6, 2018, 8:19 am

Programs: Delta, AA, BA, United, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Honors Diamond, SPG Marriott Gold, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by lstomberg
I didn't really think the 2% was worth the extra effort over 1% GCM Visas. It comes out to about $2 more profit per card but requires a good bit of time to activate and are harder to liquidate at WM. But glad others are finding it valuable.
Yes but, I find far less frustration in getting orders placed and delivered with GC.com.
Old Oct 6, 2018, 11:14 am

Missing tracking from BF and Yaz from 3/3. Anyone else? Just wait a few more days before filing a ticket.

I am always debating GCC and GCM. GCC works with Discover and I can order a lot of cards with GCM using other cc. GCC is not worth it for less than 1.25%.

Update: I realize now that my transactions are going through the screen is hovering on completing the transaction and after 3 minutes I close it, so that is probably why they are not tracking. This sucks.

Last edited by Travelz; Oct 6, 2018 at 3:09 pm
Old Oct 6, 2018, 12:51 pm

Its really annoying how GCC is now splitting up single orders into mutliple packages. I got 8 Priority Mails today for 4 orders. Why on earth would they want to blow an extra $5 on shipping per order is baffling.
Old Oct 7, 2018, 11:35 am

Agree, urgh. And now I think I have one more envelope missing (that contains 4 gc in it) , hope it will arrive next week

a pain to track
Old Oct 8, 2018, 8:59 am

Programs: UR, Marriott, AA, WN, Chick Fil A Red
I've redeemed g-money twice on recent orders, and neither one has tracked with YZ >5 days. No issues with other orders (without g-money redemption) around those times.
Old Oct 8, 2018, 9:11 am

Originally Posted by NeGourmand
I've redeemed g-money twice on recent orders, and neither one has tracked with YZ >5 days. No issues with other orders (without g-money redemption) around those times.
Any order with coupons or G money don't track. You'll have to file a missing CB claim.
Old Oct 8, 2018, 9:22 am

Originally Posted by NeGourmand
How does one get g-money with VGC/MCGC? For some reason I always get 0 g-money.
Old Oct 8, 2018, 9:27 am

Anybody's TCB cashback payable yet from early Sept extra CB?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.